Scabsters

brownmech

Advanced
Aug 6, 2011
The teamsters are a scab union. Scabsters. Aka.....teamsters
Yes, they have former Continental airlines scabs acting as business agents.
They are selling out the United Airlines Mechanics.
The teamsters made many promises they haven't kept just to win representation and
They are using the same tactics to win over the American Airlines Mechanics.
Now I know why Southwest Mechanics kick out the scabsters.
Speak to Ual Mechaics and listen to them.
AA Mechanics , don't make the same mistake as Ual Mechanics.

Source www.twu555.org

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The Teamsters seems to have forgotten what solidarity is all about. They are attacking the mechanics at American Airlines, just when they need support from the entire labor movement.
Management has used the bankruptcy process to cut jobs and benefits. This is no time for the Teamsters to divide the TWU mechanics and attempt to weaken their union.
Tell Teamsters President James Hoffa and Organizing Director Jeff Farmer to stop trying to tear apart the TWU mechanics and, instead, spend their resources to organize the millions of workers who don’t already have a voice on the job.
That's why I signed a petition to James Hoffa, Teamsters President and Jeff Farmer, Teamsters Organizing Director, which says:
"Stop trying to break the union of 10,000 mechanics at American Airlines, who are proud members of the TWU. This raid only serves to weaken the union while workers struggle with the American Airlines' bankruptcy and the corporate merger with US Airways.
We urge you to focus resources on organizing the unorganized, and winning good contracts for your members. With collective bargaining rights and the American middle class under attack, there are millions of unorganized workers who need the Teamsters’ help. We know that you are better than this. Please don’t let us down."

Will you sign the petition too? Click Here to add your name.
In solidarity,
Garry Drummond
Int'l Vice President, ATD Director
Transport Workers Union of America, AFL-CIO

The teamsters are a scab union. Scabsters. Aka.....teamsters
Yes, they have former Continental airlines scabs acting as business agents.
They are selling out the United Airlines Mechanics.
The teamsters made many promises they haven't kept just to win representation and
They are using the same tactics to win over the American Airlines Mechanics.
Now I know why Southwest Mechanics kick out the scabsters.
Speak to Ual Mechaics and listen to them.
AA Mechanics , don't make the same mistake as Ual Mechanics.
C'mon man! Did you not know we fired the teamsters in a record 2 week card drive. We already know all about the teamsters and ibt. United mechs need to fire them or shut up.

Reactions: 1 person
Source www.twu555.org

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The Teamsters seems to have forgotten what solidarity is all about. They are attacking the mechanics at American Airlines, just when they need support from the entire labor movement.
Management has used the bankruptcy process to cut jobs and benefits. This is no time for the Teamsters to divide the TWU mechanics and attempt to weaken their union.
Tell Teamsters President James Hoffa and Organizing Director Jeff Farmer to stop trying to tear apart the TWU mechanics and, instead, spend their resources to organize the millions of workers who don’t already have a voice on the job.
That's why I signed a petition to James Hoffa, Teamsters President and Jeff Farmer, Teamsters Organizing Director, which says:
"Stop trying to break the union of 10,000 mechanics at American Airlines, who are proud members of the TWU. This raid only serves to weaken the union while workers struggle with the American Airlines' bankruptcy and the corporate merger with US Airways.
We urge you to focus resources on organizing the unorganized, and winning good contracts for your members. With collective bargaining rights and the American middle class under attack, there are millions of unorganized workers who need the Teamsters’ help. We know that you are better than this. Please don’t let us down."

Will you sign the petition too? Click Here to add your name.
In solidarity,
Garry Drummond
Int'l Vice President, ATD Director
Transport Workers Union of America, AFL-CIO

A little too late from Gary Drummond. Many at AA are onto the lies and deceptive ways the Teamsters have come about. They are nothing but salesmen. Unfortunately we have enough koolaid drinkers that ended up dragging the AMFA drive up to the one year time frame. Good thing is that the Teamsters do not have anywhere close to enough cards to file. To be continued next month in Washington D.C. at the NMB office.

"Stop trying to break the union of 10,000 mechanics at American Airlines, who are proud members of the TWU.

Proud of what? Gary obviously has not spoken to many mechanics at AA, I doubt I could find any that are proud at this point. Demoralized would be much more accurate than proud. Most of the guys I know regret the day they became TWU members.

If there is a vote, any vote, the TWU is history for mechanics at AA, and they know it. In the 591 election only 25% bothered to vote, and 75% of that voted against the Internationals pick, even after spending thousands of dollars mailing 4300 flyers to every members home. At best the Internationals ticket got 200 votes out of 4300 members. Less than 5%. My guess is if there is a vote thats about how many from the line would vote to keep the TWU.