Seeking Travel Office help

Dark Cloud

Aug 20, 2002
Could someone please help me with trying to contact the Employee Travel Office. Been trying to call 800-872-4780 for several days. Everytime I get so far, a message says' we are busy with helping other people and please call back, and then they hang up. I have never seen this done before. No holds etc. Just says "goodby" and hangs up. All I am trying to do is to get a new Retiree Travel Card because I accidently destroyed mine by mistake. I am sure there's a form I have to fill out, but can't get any info. on it. Help ! anybody?

Could someone please help me with trying to contact the Employee Travel Office. Been trying to call 800-872-4780 for several days. Everytime I get so far, a message says' we are busy with helping other people and please call back, and then they hang up. I have never seen this done before. No holds etc. Just says "goodby" and hangs up. All I am trying to do is to get a new Retiree Travel Card because I accidently destroyed mine by mistake. I am sure there's a form I have to fill out, but can't get any info. on it. Help ! anybody?

[email protected] is very helpful

Good luck. I have been trying to get in contact with them since before I was recalled June 1st.

I did receive one e-mail responce from them, but it did NOT answer nor help me at all.

*sigh*