Seeks to keep hub

----------------
On 7/25/2003 9:00:51 PM PITbull wrote:

Like I stated repeatedly, Mid Atlantic will be placed in Pittsburgh as sure as I'm sitting here, but for my tax dollars in Allegheny County and PA, and the debt the community will have to satisfy for complying with USAirways, Pennsylvania needs to make sure the Pittsburgh remains "mainline hub" with mainline jobs, no matter what.

----------------​
Watch for that Mid Alantic hub in DCA.

Like I stated repeatedly, Mid Atlantic will be placed in Pittsburgh as sure as I'm sitting here, but for my tax dollars in Allegheny County and PA, and the debt the community will have to satisfy for complying with USAirways, Pennsylvania needs to make sure the Pittsburgh remains "mainline hub" with mainline jobs, no matter what.

Just for your information there is no way possible they could do the mid-atlantic hub in DCA. DCA does not have the space to fullfill a quarter of the requirement that Dave has planned for mid-atlantic. They most certainly will have this operation in the Burgh where it makes sense.

----------------
On 7/28/2003 8:45:25 AM shaka wrote:

Just for your information there is no way possible they could do the mid-atlantic hub in DCA. DCA does not have the space to fullfill a quarter of the requirement that Dave has planned for mid-atlantic. They most certainly will have this operation in the Burgh where it makes sense.

----------------​
besides....they should have learned what the ultimate cost of using a place like DCA will get you into in a terrorism scenario.