Seniority list

paul1

Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Hello was looking at a seniority list last night for a indivdual station. 3 guys that retired from there, where off the station list. But when I pulled up the system wide list they where on there with a new station of tule. No they did not transfer and names and employee numbers matched

Sounds like the association and AA are conspiring to make sure the seniority lists are padded in the association favor when AMFA eventually files with NMB in the near future.

Probably why the seniority lists took so long to get done. Pretty sure there are other discrepancies.

If you take a special package until your official retirement eligibility date, you're parked somewhere for that duration. If I recall, TULE was used in the past as the cost center for all that.

If you take a special package until your official retirement eligibility date, you're parked somewhere for that duration. If I recall, TULE was used in the past as the cost center for all that.

thanks E, sounds more plausible then my theory.

I might be a little jaded.

Sounds like the association and AA are conspiring to make sure the seniority lists are padded in the association favor when AMFA eventually files with NMB in the near future.

Probably why the seniority lists took so long to get done. Pretty sure there are other discrepancies.
The only list out so far is the one the Arbitrator put together back in 2016
Since then many have left the company. Not worried about new hires since the arbitrators list was put together. I'm just curious to see how many have left since then and how far up I moved on his list.

I’m not exactly sure why the seniority list is so difficult. Seems like if you just went to payroll they know who is a mechanic and who is not, where they work and when they got on the payroll and when they started getting mechanic pay rate.

should be that easy for all work groups.

From the union side it seems just as easy for the IAM and twu to go through the last bid, because every station looks at that very closely.

Wondering why seeing an updated seniority list is so pressing. They will furlough however many employees they wish. If there is anyone out there who can predict with any certainty a cutoff point for layoffs based on a seniority list, please share with the group.

Wondering why seeing an updated seniority list is so pressing. They will furlough however many employees they wish. If there is anyone out there who can predict with any certainty a cutoff point for layoffs based on a seniority list, please share with the group.

Well the list affects so many things such as, bidding for shifts/days off, overtime lists and yes for furlough purposes too. You have to have an accurate list in order to do things properly. Do you suggest that the company do things improperly?

Well the list affects so many things such as, bidding for shifts/days off, overtime lists and yes for furlough purposes too. You have to have an accurate list in order to do things properly. Do you suggest that the company do things improperly?
The company? Im more worried about sito and his buddies in October. Since tgey have ran everyting so far, they probably will run the layoffs too. With the way twu members have been treated so far...

I noticed the TWU list has been updated from the early out. About 100 dropped off from title 1.

Reactions: 1AA