SHE IS OUT THERE

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
It was just another Dash-8 Flight to LGA last Sunday. I thought I had seen it all after 33 years on the job, but I had not. If she had not been such a Sweetheart I would probably have said something, but because she was SO nice, I had to bite my tongue. After all passengers had deplaned, I went onboard to see when she wanted to board. As she was doing seat belts and picking up the trash, I almost had a heart attack. Every time she bent over in each of 9 rows, her Vest went up, and exposed about 8 inches of LARGE Butt Crack. I guess that her butt was so large, that the uniform pants did not fit right, and only covered up about 1/2 of the butt. The vest must of been to short, so it lifted every time she bent over. It was just not a pretty sight, because she was very heavy set. Like I said, she was Very pleasant and Very nice, so I did not have the heart to notify her of this. Did I do the right thing to say nothing, or should I have told her?????

Like this? :eek: :lol:

usair_crack.jpg

Did I do the right thing to say nothing, or should I have told her?????

Maybe she is reading this, and you just did. :lol:

It's a tough call, but I think that to err on the side of caution by not embarrassing her was the right choice. But maybe you can find out who her supervisor is, and suggest that s/he has her re-measured for a new uniform which fits properly. There is no reason on earth why any FA should be wearing a uniform which exposes half of her backside when she bends over to clean up all of the filth left behind by passengers. ;)

Maybe she is reading this, and you just did. :lol:

It's a tough call, but I think that to err on the side of caution by not embarrassing her was the right choice. But maybe you can find out who her supervisor is, and suggest that s/he has her re-measured for a new uniform which fits properly. There is no reason on earth why any FA should be wearing a uniform which exposes half of her backside when she bends over to clean up all of the filth left behind by passengers. ;)

And you think reporting her to her supervisors is better than discreetly saying to her, "Did you realize ??? Maybe you ???

Every time she bent over in each of 9 rows, her Vest went up, and exposed about 8 inches of LARGE Butt Crack.
Am I the only one wondering why you continued to watch when she bent over at every row? For most people the first glimpse would have been enough.

Reactions: 1 person