Jul 7, 2006
This just came in from FLASH NEWSWIRE! :lol:

Sherri Shamblin, VP of InFlight Services, recently completed her quarterly
“Management Ride Alongâ€￾ flight, a PHX-SFO turn. Each quarter,
everyone within InFlight Management completes one turn; and is also
tasked to work one overnight per year. This is a great program,
designed to assist management with keeping their fingers on the pulse
of InFlight.

When will Shambles come and play stewardess out East? An overnight once a year? We can show you some nice 9:15 overnights Sherri! Heck, lets be fun and fly an International flight. We can play find where the cartering supplies are hidden. Wait, even better. Lets suprise you with a 1am call and let you recrew the flight taking off to Rome at 3am. Nice to see you online but lets get into the nitty gritty. Taking the pulse? Get ready for a flatline this summer. It's going to be LONG and HOT one. :lol: :blink:
View attachment 7546

She is actualy a very nice lady Piney, but you wouldn't know!
And making personal attacks is supposed to get you a vacation!

A personal attack? Oh come on. You can't take the heat get out of the kitchen! Sherri is the VP of Inflight and with that comes responsibility. This comes from an inflight newsletter. I applaud her for going online but she is not getting out there into the real "mess" of the operation! Personal attack, get real. If I say something about Bush or Clinton and would that be a personal attack? They as Sherri are public figures. That's what her triple digit salary gets her. I didn't say she was an awful woman and yes, I would have hot toddy's at a ski lodge with her. Does that make her qualified to be VP of Onboard Service? I think my mother is a nice lady...while educated I don't think she has any bees wax being VP of Inflight either. Take a clue from Hillary Clinton Sherri, know what you're doing and get a Teflon pant suit if you want the job.

I say, YOU GO GURL!!! Why work a flight that has service? it is bad enough that the pax paid 49 dollars for their ticket! You have seniority gurl! Let the RSVs pick up the crap. That gurl has worked too long and too hard to deal with happy meals and party cups!

Having a comment about a "public" figure is NOT a personal attack. Give me a break. :rolleyes: Waaaaaaahhh don't talk about my Sherri! ! ! :rolleyes: Ya know, there's not much to really say about this. Well maybe just very untalented. Soooooo untalented and out of her league just as the majority of prior HP management is. It's actually funny at times to watch.

HEEEYY GUUUURRRRL!

When are you going to reschedule that PHL Town Hall Meeting that you cancelled last winter?
That gurlll is busy finding crap wine and taste testing meals. She is not letting service fall to the waist side. She doesn't have time for the little people. You are only going to bombard her with stupid questions when oil prices are out of control. She could care less. Bother way, one of her horses ruined a perfectly pair of cakkis from twinhill so she is not ready to speak in front of a belligerent group of FA's in PHL.

That gurlll is busy finding crap wine and taste testing meals. She is not letting service fall to the waist side. She doesn't have time for the little people. You are only going to bombard her with stupid questions when oil prices are out of control. She could care less. Bother way, one of her horses ruined a perfectly pair of cakkis from twinhill so she is not ready to speak in front of a belligerent group of FA's in PHL.

It's not a S. Shambles thread until the horses are brought into it now is it? :lol:

Puhlease, a SFO turn? Give me a f'n brake. A new hire could do that turn with one hand tied behind their back. She needs to work a REAL flight to know the kind of s**t we're all putting up with out online. We need to ALL keep track. She flew a trip with a west crew, now she needs to go fly with an east crew. At minimum she needs to experience a 9 hour overnight somewhere luxurious like our new grecian hotel in fabulous sin city. But then again, maybe she can't do an overnight, who would feed her horses? Ha.

Seriously, why are we even putting up with this? Rather than fly quarterly trips, do your damn job Sherri and get us the tools we need to do our job.

So does Sherri occupy a jumpseat or sit in the last row of coach, similar to the 5X position we had back in the late 80's early 90's when I was a flight attendant? Does she actually participate in service or just take notes and get in the way?

Did she evaluate the difference between ice on top or in a drawer? How much longer it takes to open scoop, close? :lol: What IS it that she does? PLEASE someone explain the real deal? I just don't get it. Maybe a party favor at HQ? She orders some new grub on a plate for a 3.5 hour flight? What's her talent? Tasting crap wine to throw in a party cup? I couldn't imagine her at UA in a 1000 years. As beachboy said in an earlier post she's a nice woman. She is just OVERLY unqualified to do this job.

Hay gurl. She stays at the ritz carlton. No crew juice for her. That gurl flies first class with champagne and strawberries!!!! OKAAAAY!

Okay...This is way to funny a Phx Sfo turn. PLEASE!
Sharri come out East when we have storms and your day turns into a 15hr duty period with the standard 915 overnight or do a few Boston Turns out of Phl where the Business Pax (our bread and butter of this circus) wants to hang his jacket in first class, or find over head space on the 320 in row 1-3...
Humm... guess not!
Really Now... try working a real trip Sharri, trust me at the end of the day you'll know what kinda crap we really go though!
And before all you Westies start on your Kool-aid band wagon an Remember which side is making money for the company.