Show Mcie Your Love

Drippy Quill

Senior
Sep 11, 2003
*Share your love notes here...will be printed off and distributed to the employees at MCIE.

local 12 proud Yesterday, 10:57 AM Post #13

Group: Founders Club
Member No.: 3,576

no sympathy here for drippy and the other twu bootlickers, HEY DRIPPY ENJOY YOUR EXTENDED VACATION! oh yea what is your senority date at AA?

Oct 22 2004, 07:13 PM Post #3

Dave Stewart
Group: Founders Club
Member No.: 3,622

I hear the TWU Local 530 (MCI) President was to be laid-off so now he has been given a job at the TWU-ATD Office.

The only way to "go after the work" is for AA to reduce wages substantially.

Maybe AA should spin MCI off as a third party facility!
Yeah, it looks like your twu did not save your maintenance base drippy. Doomed as you call it. Do you have recall rights to TWA? Those years of iam concessions did save your job, right? Are you blaming fuel for the failure of TWA also? Tell us what the years of iam concessions did for your retirement, since many of the TWA employees I have met are still working well into their 60's and 70's. Looks to me like giving in to every management whim and desire did not do much for the so called "golden years" for TWA employees.

Yes, furloughs are a way of life in the airline industry, never gut the contract to prevent them, it does not work. The twu spouted off how the industry leading concessions they gave us would save jobs and minimize layoffs. We have 3000 on the street with thousands more to come, and no contract worth speaking about. Please tell me again what was saved.

Spread your love girlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

01_02_04.jpg

AND

01_11_04.jpg

AND

01_11_04b.jpg

PRINT THAT LONG LIST OF "LOVE" NOTES,

AND DISTRIBUTE THEM AT MCIE DRIPPY.

OR IS THE TRUTH MORE THAN YOU GUYS CAN HANDLE?

Ahhh...did Drippy just get yo goat?....HAHAHA!!!...you're to easy biggun'...HAHAHA!!!

Facts are facts...your amfa organizers at MCIE are the first to go...hope you weren't looking for help from them...HAHAHA!!!

Latest posts