SJU is international

ClueByFour

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
In the "funny if it was not true/tragic" department:

OLCI for any flights to SJU pop a passport information screen and won't continue until it's populated.

I was unaware that Puerto Rico achieved independence at the same time US cut to shares..... :shock:

Remember, HP was flew all the way to Canada and Mexico before this merger, so their system was prepared for more "international" destinations.

I heard on the news today that it is taking around 180 days to get a passport right now (unless you're crew-hehehe). Better hurry, and get yours in for that fabulous SJU trip! One of my favorite hotels is "El Conquistador". Las Casitas (apart of the hotel), is the only 5 diamond in the Caribbean. And we get 50% off...Hurry to the passport office!

What's next? Passport required to go to Hawaii? After all it is an island. And don't forget to fill out the customs declaration form when coming back from New England.
Soon we'll need passports everywhere. Its those "Illegals" that are after Dubya and Dickie. When visiting the Smithsonians Museums, Passport necessary to Enter!
US Passports....FREE ENTRY
CANADIEN PASSPORTS.... FREE ENTRY
EUROPEAN PASSPORTS.... $10.00 Entry
REST of The WORLD..... $2000.00 Entry