SO, Conservatives want to overturn Roe v Wade. Interesting !!!

Zom JFK

Veteran
Nov 19, 2010
But to the right guns are sacred and the lawmakers best not make any law that might prevent already living men, women and children from being gunned down.
Last time I checked murder was illegal. So um......yeah.

Zom JFK

Veteran
Nov 19, 2010
And any attempts to try to make sure that the person buying the gun isn't a crazed idiot cannot be allowed to stand as it might have a negative impact on an innocent guy going thru a rough period
Plenty of laws on the books that do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: iluvaa

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
But you want to ban all abortions. Or...leave it up to the government to determine the exceptions...and they will never cover them all.
Yeah, you'd be wrong. I'm fine with a 12-16 week ban. I'm not fine with week 18-35, which is what Liberals are pushing for. Infanticide is something best left for the Chinese...

If the state and local government is qualified to decide who must be vaccinated in order to stay employed (a decision upheld by SCOTUS, incidentally), then clearly they should be capable of deciding what situations warrant abortions.

And abortion is kind of a religious issue....
Nice try, but it's not a religious issue, it's a moral issue.

Our laws are intended to protect the defenseless, and it doesn't get any more defenseless than being two or three weeks from delivery.

• Love
Reactions: iluvaa

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
didn't stop them in buffalo.
Be sure to note that the Buffalo shooter was a self-proclaimed "former communist now leftist" who was also into green nationalism...

Not a NRA member.

He also ignored a bunch of laws including using a magazine larger than allowed in NYS...

(News flash: laws don't deter criminals)

Reactions: iluvaa and Zom JFK

GA_Peach

May 16, 2022
No, just return it to the state where it belongs. The right to an abortion is nowhere to be found in the constitution. So much disinformation about this. MSM makes it sound like SCOTUS overturning Roe V Wade will outlaw abortion. It won't. It will simply return the decision about legalized abortion back to the voters in each state.

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Just what I would expect from a treasonous PoS.
What are your suggestions for increasing the US population?
Yeah, you'd be wrong. I'm fine with a 12-16 week ban. I'm not fine with week 18-35, which is what Liberals are pushing for. Infanticide is something best left for the Chinese...

If the state and local government is qualified to decide who must be vaccinated in order to stay employed (a decision upheld by SCOTUS, incidentally), then clearly they should be capable of deciding what situations warrant abortions.

Our laws are intended to protect the defenseless, and it doesn't get any more defenseless than being two or three weeks from delivery.
do you let the government define your morals? FWIW - my ex wife and I terminated a pregnancy at 22 weeks. Just decided that we really didn't want a kid after all. Not.

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Do so, at your own PERIL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Your proud boys?

Pro-Abortion Extremists Threaten To Burn Down, Storm Supreme Court, Murder Justices, Government Memo Reveals​

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pro-...court-murder-justices-government-memo-reveals

IF, The M O R O N runs in 24', it will be a sight to behold, to watch and see ALL the Trumpette's follow their PIED PIPER OVER the CLIFF !

Forest Gump was Right. ' STUPID is, as STUPID DOES ' !!!!
1652992866980.jpeg

iluvaa

Veteran
Mar 22, 2007
What are your suggestions for increasing the US population?

do you let the government define your morals? FWIW - my ex wife and I terminated a pregnancy at 22 weeks. Just decided that we really didn't want a kid after all. Not.
Wow you really suck

iluvaa

Veteran
Mar 22, 2007
Wow who the hell kills a kid just because oh well we don’t want it anymore

iluvaa

Veteran
Mar 22, 2007

Agree before 12 weeks pushing to 16 I could care less