So is this what it's come to?

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
62471002_10156521333683683_1052871435447435264_n.jpg

I can't believe the hate that has grown over the last four years. Here's just another example..... Sad!
106508886_2833867550076150_6831410485830858823_n.jpg

I can't believe the hate that has grown over the last four years. Here's just another example..... Sad!
WOW she is telling the people that the democrats will do the same thing that the republicans have been doing for decades [play dirty like rethugs do about time to take on the rethugs just the way they play see how they like it ]

WOW she is telling the people that the democrats will do the same thing that the republicans have been doing for decades [play dirty like rethugs do about time to take on the rethugs just the way they play see how they like it ]
More accusations with absolutely no, or little, evidence to back them up! But the Democrats are well known for that!........ Liston, the Democrats had eight years under Obama and Biden to straighten this country out. So why do they think they all of a sudden have all the answers to do so now?

Last edited:
More accusations with absolutely no, or little, evidence to back them up! But the Democrats are well known for that!........ Liston, the Democrats had eight years under Obama and Biden to straighten this country out. So why do they think they all of a sudden have all the answers to do so!
they had two years and then moscow mitch started his obstruction this is fact you have seen the video where he sais he would make obama a one term president this is how the rethugs have worked my whole lifetime if you refuse to acknowledge this i will not waste my time with you.RULE #1 YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

this is where the republican party has brought the country and it is about time the democrats fight back the same way and see how the republicans like it.
Hate is eating you up, son!...... And that seems to be more infectious than the virus!... Sad!

Latest posts