So, WHAT Country WILL the MORON run away to, before 1/20

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Though They have reciprocity with the US on extradition, i'm going with ISRAEL.

Bibi, and T-rumps Sheckles could persuade the Jews.
Plus, Ivanka and Jared Are JEWS !!

Then again, I'm not ruling out Argentina, BRAZIL or Mother Russia !

Though They have reciprocity with the US on extradition, i'm going with ISRAEL.

Bibi, and T-rumps Sheckles could persuade the Jews.
Plus, Ivanka and Jared Are JEWS !!

Then again, I'm not ruling out Argentina, BRAZIL or Mother Russia !

You have something against Jews?

bear-jew.jpg

The Bear Jew

I'd bet Trump stays put in US as he has said he would run 2024 campaign. Time will tell

GOTTA' disagree 'robbed'.

He definitely has a 'DATE' with NY state over Tax fraud. Michael Cohen told NY State EVERYTHING about how he's fraudulently avoided paying taxes, which is WHY he's never revealed his taxes ! How do we know Cohen was 100% truthful? Because Cohen never Knew what factual info NY had, AND Cohen still got jail Time.

The Orange FOOL would NEVER risk Jail time. The US does have a LOT of reciprical extradition treaty's with over 90% of the worlds countries. But that's Still not a gaurantee that they HAVE to return wanted crooks back to here. Add in bribe money to stay, then his chances would improve. He's still got plenty of time to xfer ALL his money (now) out of the US. Add in a country with NO extradition, then 'all bets are off' ! As for Jared and Ivanka, they're JEWS, where Israel has " Right of Return' which means Israel would protect them !

Trump will stay in the US. There are two reasons why former presidents maintain a secret service detail for life:

1) protection from foreign and domestic adversaries. It would be embarrassing if the former President is kidnapped and brought to trial in a foreign country or held for ransom. It would be a major distration for current president.

2) to prevent the president from defecting or selling secrets That would be embarrassing too. And a major distraction for current president.

He wont go anywhere. not even jail. The children on the other hand.....

Trump will stay in the US. There are two reasons why former presidents maintain a secret service detail for life:

1) protection from foreign and domestic adversaries. It would be embarrassing if the former President is kidnapped and brought to trial in a foreign country or held for ransom. It would be a major distration for current president.

2) to prevent the president from defecting or selling secrets That would be embarrassing too. And a major distraction for current president.

He wont go anywhere. not even jail. The children on the other hand.....
I dont know if he will ever see prison but I also dont think his kids will. I think ivanka is setting up for run in politics

Time will tell. Donald’s baggage will be unpacked over the next few years and all his dirty laundry will be aired. Ivanka’s panties may be tangled in his briefs. The public will have to completely ignore a lot of smelly, dirty laundry to elect her to any office which she is too incompetent to hold. I mean, she had the audacity to spend money from a family charity fund for her personal benefit. She is prohibited from creating another charitible fund in the future. her actions just screams dishonesty.

Last edited:
I dont know if he will ever see prison but I also dont think his kids will. I think ivanka is setting up for run in politics
Perish the thought!!! (of Ivanka running). Himself could drum up enough "Boys" to get her elected somewhere. Not only does she not know anything, she doesn't even suspect! Unless, of course the topic is designer shoes.

GOTTA' disagree 'robbed'.

He definitely has a 'DATE' with NY state over Tax fraud. Michael Cohen told NY State EVERYTHING about how he's fraudulently avoided paying taxes, which is WHY he's never revealed his taxes ! How do we know Cohen was 100% truthful? Because Cohen never Knew what factual info NY had, AND Cohen still got jail Time.

The Orange FOOL would NEVER risk Jail time. The US does have a LOT of reciprical extradition treaty's with over 90% of the worlds countries. But that's Still not a gaurantee that they HAVE to return wanted crooks back to here. Add in bribe money to stay, then his chances would improve. He's still got plenty of time to xfer ALL his money (now) out of the US. Add in a country with NO extradition, then 'all bets are off' ! As for Jared and Ivanka, they're JEWS, where Israel has " Right of Return' which means Israel would protect them !
What was Cohen sent to the pokey for?

Time will tell. Donald’s baggage will be unpacked over the next few years and all his dirty laundry will be aired. Ivanka’s panties may be tangled in his briefs. The public will have to completely ignore a lot of smelly, dirty laundry to elect her to any office which she is too incompetent to hold. I mean, she had the audacity to spend money from a family charity fund for her personal benefit. She is prohibited from creating another charitible fund in the future. her actions just screams dishonesty.
Not true.

Latest posts