So Who Was Telling The Truth Here?

Dec 21, 2002
www.usaviation.com
www.cwa.net

Door number 1>>
....The shutdown of the center is not without hard feelings. Local union official Chris Fox, who represents the customer-service employees in Green Tree, claims US Airways has been docking the pay of departing workers who spend too much time away from the phones on their final day, saying goodbye to colleagues. Employees see it as an insult from a company that asked them to accept deep cuts in pay and benefits several times in recent years, Fox said.

Door number 2>>
.....The airline denies employee pay is being docked on the last day. "We recognize this is a very emotional time for employees who have worked in that center for several decades, and we want to make sure that they have ample opportunity to find closure in their departure from the center," said US Airways spokesman David Castelveter. "But at the same time we can't lose sight of the fact that we have customers who have high expectations of our company, and we are trying to find the right balance in these final hours."
:shock:

Severed-N-Happy said:
Door number 2>>
....."But at the same time we can't lose sight of the fact that we have customers who have high expectations of our company, and we are trying to find the right balance in these final hours."
[post="286218"][/post]​

I suspect your answer lies somewhere in the meaning of that sentence.....

Jim

Severed-N-Happy said:
"But at the same time we can't lose sight of the fact that we have customers who have high expectations of our company, and we are trying to find the right balance in these final hours." [/i]
[post="286218"][/post]​
With CCY in control, why would customers have high expectations of our company?

[post="286223"][/post]​
does's anyone have John McCorkle's E-Mail address? I was on it but changed ISP's and would like to be on his list...It can be a fun read at times...

Severed-N-Happy said:
"But at the same time we can't lose sight of the fact that we have customers who have high expectations of our company, and we are trying to find the right balance in these final hours." [/i]
:shock:
[post="286218"][/post]​

Then why the heck are we sending calls to Manila and Mexico City? You probably got more done with more right answers with PIT working 1/2 day on their last day than you get correctly via one of the contracted centers on one of their good full days.
You guys speak doublespeak. Isnt that related to Tagalog? :shock:

phl/yyz said:
[post="286223"][/post]​
does's anyone have John McCorkle's E-Mail address? I was on it but changed ISP's and would like to be on his list...It can be a fun read at times...
[post="286240"][/post]​
Remember, if you are going to forward my newsletters to family or friends, make sure you delete the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter before passing it on or you may be removed from the list. Better yet, just tell them to subscribe by contacting me at [email protected] or by sending a blank email to:

[email protected]

No spam, no selling or sharing of names and email addresses. Just facts.

1. I have worked with Chris Fox for many years. She's not one to lie.

2. I know former co-workers who were docked hours because they weren't taking phone calls on their last day.
and
3. The official statement from ccy has the sounds of a good spin-doctor wrote it. Either way - I smell a rat.
Same rat that tried to take credit for the last day party for pit res employees that CCY had nothing to do with.

Latest posts