Some flight attendants are leavin'

jenny@nw

Veteran
Feb 20, 2006
pacific nw
I heard from a number of my friends that some NW flight attendants are looking for jobs elsewhere.

I for one actually applied and went to an interview with another airline :shock: .

While in the "Holding Pen" I spied on a gentlemen with:

Tacky Blue Suit

A Northworst TIE

:blink: Big No-No if you are even attempting to go work for another airline. It makes them wonder why you are wearing another company's uniform.

Nonetheless I had to go check this guy out.
Speaking to him, he tells me he was hired a few years ago.

?

:cop:

We didn't hire anyone "a few years ago".

So I asked some more questions..... and by talking to him, I found out he DIDN'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE..........
doesn't know anything about the doors being armed,
ect. He didn't know anything about lay overs either.

and then ... it hit me.........

:shock:

He's a SCAB!

:jerry:

I being an a$$, asked him questions like "So, how does it feel to take jobs away from people who are trying to retain their pay, ect" and all that.

Clearly making him upset.

Then he tells me "I'm from CHICAGO and I know LOTS of people here, blah, blah, blah, blah............. " :boring:

and

"I KNOW lots OF PEOPLE in MANAGMENT!" :oops:

Well, apparently it wasn't enough. He didn't make it to the first cut. Apparently this airline didn't want to hire THIS F/A scab. :up:

why would Northworst hire scabby f/as? all the scabs would know is where do we fly? what to do in case of an emergency landing, as is common with NWA since last aug. where are we staying? how to arm the door? Jenny, that was funny! It sounds like a typical scab.. sort of like the maintaince department that is now full of scabs.

I heard from a number of my friends that some NW flight attendants are looking for jobs elsewhere.

I for one actually applied and went to an interview with another airline :shock: .

I for one could not imagine putting my life on the line every day in a Scab Air Chinese overhauled-scab maintained junkpile. Hauling down the runway at V2 hoping and praying another main tire doesn't pass the aircraft...with the rest of the gear attached to it. :shock: You know it will just be a matter of time.

Good luck Jen on your job search, you can't do any worse than Scab Air. :rolleyes:

Thought it was interesting to share what kind of F/A Scabs they were hiring.... he wasn't exactly "all there" or even "here".

He told me "my friends pulled strings to get me this interview"

:blink: The hell was he talking about?

"Oh my friend is going to make sure I get this job"

B)

I being an a$$, asked him questions like "So, how does it feel to take jobs away from people who are trying to retain their pay, ect" and all that.

Clearly making him upset.
... :lol: I love it when a woman gets straight to the point. No doubt about it jenny, your a feisty one. :up:

Thought it was interesting to share what kind of F/A Scabs they were hiring.... he wasn't exactly "all there" or even "here".

He told me "my friends pulled strings to get me this interview"

:blink: The hell was he talking about?

"Oh my friend is going to make sure I get this job"

B)
Kinda confused here...If the F/a's arnt on strike, than how can there be a F/A scab?

Kinda confused here...If the F/a's arnt on strike, than how can there be a F/A scab?
Well. Remember what the did with the mechanics? School in Arizona? They also had night classes for F/A and forced many office workers to get F/A qualified.

I think if Hawaiian if hiring I would assume it would be in Hawaii or one of there other bases.

And I would not apply for them they are a huge tourist destination and they need people with good attitudes. A sour one like yours would do harm to that company and rruin passengers vacations.

And I would not apply for them they are a huge tourist destination and they need people with good attitudes. A sour one like yours would do harm to that company and rruin passengers vacations.
Yea Jenny, unless your a company arse kisser who would be willing to bend over like this poster I would'nt bother applying.. :mf_boff: