Some maintenance staffed base closings

He wasn't visionary. It just takes that long to get anything done around here. ;)

==========================================================

Connected 1,
"Surely you Jest"

The Guy was the Greatest "CLAIRVOYANT" in aviation HISTORY ! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Just for the record. I want you guys/gals to know, that I KNOW "uncle" BOBBY was a NASTY.......SOB :angry: :angry: , a lot of the time, but "GD...it", the friggin' guy was the best(and perhaps the LUCKIEST), at what he did.......EVER !!!!

One thing is for sure, what ever "shape" we're in now, with RLC, we would have been BETTER !(MABEY ON STRIKE FOR A WHILE) :shock: :shock:, but BETTER. :up:

NH/BB's

What "other" class 1 stations are there, besides the following;

NYC.....(JFK/LGA/EWR)
BOS
DCA
MIA
SJU
ORD
STL
MCI (maintanence base)
TUL
AFW
DFW
LAX
SFO

(Mabey LAS and MCO ??)

NH/BB's

LAS and MCO are not class 1 stations. Both are way to samll. Also TUL and AFW are not really class 1 stations.

LAS and MCO are not class 1 stations. Both are way to samll. Also TUL and AFW are not really class 1 stations.
<_< -----I don't know if MCI "Line" would be considered a class 1 anymore! They pulled all work out of here, and now I believe they only have three overnight aircraft. The surplus head count were transferred to the Maintenance Base!

As per the Danny Martinez letter regarding the layoffs and maintenance base closings, he stated that openings in AFW and TUL will absorb the mechanics. But mechanics can exercise their bumping rights to displace the junior mechancis in the system. It doesn't mean they will have to fill a slot in AFW and TUL.

<_< -----I don't know if MCI "Line" would be considered a class 1 anymore! They pulled all work out of here, and now I believe they only have three overnight aircraft. The surplus head count were transferred to the Maintenance Base!

Read more closely, I said MCO not MCI.