Something to THINK about.....PTO !

I saw a flight from DTW was delayed tonight due to "taking 50 minutes to MEL an overhead bin door issue." (Seriously)
Could be they just ran out of tape and had to send their most loyal SCAB down to the local Home Depot to make a purchase... :D

I guess PTO was too busy posting on this forum rather than actually fixing A/C.
As a matter of fact I probably was since I work "FIRST SHIFT" :lol: I wouldn't have been there for the "evening shift". Sorry local no HD trips for me What shift do you work local and how about you RTB, or do you work?

YOUR COUNTRY? If you haven't noticed Robbed isn't exac...If you really want to know let me know and I will send you a PM.

i am not sure anyone on this boards knows what country you are form. I have stated numerous times that I have always lived in the good ol USA and was born in it and am dam proud to be an AMERICAN

As a matter of fact I probably was since I work "FIRST SHIFT" :lol: I wouldn't have been there for the "evening shift". Sorry local no HD trips for me What shift do you work local and how about you RTB, or do you work?
PTO,
Let me enlighten you as to how seniority can work in your favor. When you have alot of it you can actually chose which shift and days off you want. Instead of having to earn them on your knees under the managers desk. :shock:

Are you catching my drift there PTO?

YOUR COUNTRY? If you haven't noticed Robbed isn't exac...If you really want to know let me know and I will send you a PM.
PTO the HD trip was supposed to be a joke, ya know HeeHee funny type stuff. I could'nt resist throwing that in because I remembered your tale about that superior engine change you did on a DC-9 that lasted three days, and you super SCABS had to run to home depot for supplies in order to remove tape if my memory serves me right.

I have enough senority that I pick what shift I want, but currently work Mids. because it fits my schedule best. I can come off mids at any time of my choosing.

Why can't you state publicly about your comment regarding being from another country? Its no big deal, I was just curious in the meaning behind it. If your poking fun at someone, well there is nothing more hilarious than a SCAB engine change that requires days, not hours to complete.

A 50 min. delay to MEL a broken OHBD? that is just too funny. I guess we will hear another tale about how it was all fleet services fault, how it took 45 mins. to get someone to move the jetbridge, because they were all on break! come on PTO give us the scoop about those superior maintenance skill's of you SCABS over those of Real mechanics. Tell us again how your getting it done with a 1/3 of the manpower. yea thats some impressive #### :lol:

Do you union types think that is the only way to get ahead?

After you have been in the airline business for sometime....the answer is YES!!! Good Ole Boys network at its finest. I think once I have seen a person promoted for merit vs who they know. But that is why the airlines are in the mess they are in today......

PTO the HD trip was supposed to be a joke, ya know HeeHee funny type stuff. I could'nt resist throwing that in because I remembered your tale about that superior engine change you did on a DC-9 that lasted three days, and you super SCABS had to run to home depot for supplies in order to remove tape if my memory serves me right.
I got the joke local, I even found it funny, and your memory is fine. Superior huh, :rolleyes: It got out of hand. I fully understand this but then there were some unusual extenuating circumstances that had to be over come. I had a great time, what else can I say?
I have enough senority that I pick what shift I want, but currently work Mids. because it fits my schedule best. I can come off mids at any time of my choosing.
That is fine if that is what works for you. I just don't want to wait 17 or 20 years to get what I want out of a job.
Why can't you state publicly about your comment regarding being from another country? Its no big deal, I was just curious in the meaning behind it.
I think I'm just going to leave it alone, this flaming/slamming thing is out of control. I am going to do my part to curtail it.
A 50 min. delay to MEL a broken OHBD? that is just too funny.
Sorry to disappoint you on this one local but I wasn't there and no one at the zone is fessing up to it. It could have also happened at another zone. I am hearing some bad things about the other zones but then that is nothing new either. All I can say is that I am really glad that I ended up where I did.

Quote; PTO
I think I'm just going to leave it alone, this flaming/slamming thing is out of control. I am going to do my part to curtail it.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Correct me if I'm wrong PTO. But I beleive it was you who started this whole "Other Country" thing in the first place.

I am hearing some bad things about the other zones but then that is nothing new

Why don't you get with your manager and turn them in!!!! Sounds like there are some "bad apples" who are unable to handle the job. Turn them in and maybe they will be fired!!! :up: