Erection Fraud

Don't know if you are aware.....the AG is going to look at the findings and determine if laws were broken.

Like I said, many times, it will be determined, one way or another.

You and your pal have major issues contemplating that outcome
Don't know if you are aware.....the AG is going to look at the findings and determine if laws were broken.

Like I said, many times, it will be determined, one way or another.

You and your pal have major issues contemplating that outcome.
Lol, the nuts in az politics will make you happy, but reality is all of it is smoke and mirrors. Seriously, how are y’all still following this garbage?

giphy.gif
Are those the far(right) sighted glasses I told you to take off?

I thought about this overnight. I asked for a source for your 5,000 votes and you cited the cyberninja's audit. If a demand was made to Audit Maraicopa county and George Soros provided the funding and the staff to conduct the audit - would you accept the findings of THEIR audit?

What's your source for the 5,000? Heritage foundation only shows 1 for the 2020 election.

Kansas spent millions to purify the vote here. We nabbed 15 people and prosecuted 9. They were all Republicans and came from areas where there is a border state, so they voted once in Kansas on once in another state. 15. But I'm curious of the source of your 5,000 duplicate votes.
Heritage Foundation shows ONE CONVICTION since the election. The results of the audit were revealed publicly this past Friday.
AG is going to investigate the audit results and, as I said before, if laws were violated, charges will follow.
YOu cite something that has not been verified at all. Take a guy who is pro Trump and have him and his company "audit" an election...and lo and behold, they find 5,000 votes when Heritage only found 1. But it can be trusted....right.

Arizona should have politely declined the offer from Trumper Ninjas and had a non biased source conduct their "audit". As it is - it's like having Joe Isuzu telling you that it was fraught with fraud (but there's no way to get around the FACT that Biden won the state)
According to published methodology, the audit procedures were verified. Find me a 'non-biased' source? Maybe all those Haitians would do.
To get the outcome you desire would require Donald T Rump to review the documents and decide.
LOL....no I wouldn't.
I thought about this overnight. I asked for a source for your 5,000 votes and you cited the cyberninja's audit. If a demand was made to Audit Maraicopa county and George Soros provided the funding and the staff to conduct the audit - would you accept the findings of THEIR audit?
If his methodology and procedures were documented, most likely.