Something to think about!

1633871132344.png

If we should spend the US money like our own money, what part of my household budget would I spend on the largest military in the world every year? I'm gonna guess that it would be for guns to protect my house. So if I take 8 zeros off that, of the 38,200 that my household is spending, I spent 7,250 on guns. If I could get rid of that, I could lower the amount my household spends to $30,950. Now...it today's gun nut world, it's not hard to spend 7,250 on guns, but remember....we took 8 zeros off the numbers. So if I did that, I would be spending $2 for a nice AR15...which means my gun case would need to hold 3,625 guns. Now I have to ask myself..."do I really need this many guns". Well...in Texas you do, but what about the average American. So if the sewer backs up and there is crap up to the ceiling in my house, do I save the gun case first?

If we should spend the US money like our own money, what part of my household budget would I spend on the largest military in the world every year? I'm gonna guess that it would be for guns to protect my house. So if I take 8 zeros off that, of the 38,200 that my household is spending, I spent 7,250 on guns. If I could get rid of that, I could lower the amount my household spends to $30,950. Now...it today's gun nut world, it's not hard to spend 7,250 on guns, but remember....we took 8 zeros off the numbers. So if I did that, I would be spending $2 for a nice AR15...which means my gun case would need to hold 3,625 guns. Now I have to ask myself..."do I really need this many guns". Well...in Texas you do, but what about the average American. So if the sewer backs up and there is crap up to the ceiling in my house, do I save the gun case first?
So you would do away with the military, and all guns?........ Brilliant K.C.! Brilliant!...... Really? BAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

So you would do away with the military, and all guns?........ Brilliant K.C.! Brilliant!...... Really? BAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Nah...I be willing to let them keep half. I was only trying to relate household gun ownership into the cost of living. And I made a mistake...I said a gun would cost $2....it should have been 2 cents. Then...direct some of your outrage towards the stuff YOU like. Oh....by the way - remember when Trump promised to rebuild our infrastructure in 2016? How much of that did he get done.

Fix the infrastructure.
How about bring jobs back from China?
I don't know about that, but Trump was the only president since IKE who stood up to the military/industrial complex to pull our boys out of unnecessary wars and expenditures plus forced our allies, who had been taking advantage of us since the 'big one'.....you know how the heavily military laden portfolio's of our politicians, both here and abroad responded to that.
And KC is worried about guns.

How about bring jobs back from China?

I don't know about that, but Trump was the only president since IKE who stood up to the military/industrial complex to pull our boys out of unnecessary wars and expenditures plus forced our allies, who had been taking advantage of us since the 'big one'.....you know how the heavily military laden portfolio's of our politicians, both here and abroad responded to that.
And KC is worried about guns.
I'm not worried about guns, but I'm trying to relate the Federal Budget to a household budget by dropping some zeros. So in the US Budget we have defense spending...so a gun is kind of a household defense spending. And it you take several zeros off the defense budget to get our household budget, it means we would be buying hundreds of thousands of guns....and a good place to cut some of our household spending might be to drop down to maybe a couple of hundred guns.

And if a guy was pulling our boys back and standing up to the military industrial complex....how come he did this

1634475699486.png

When Joe Biden said he had never even spoken with son Hunter about his son’s foreign business affairs, the opposite was true, and today we all know it. Recall that he said on CBS News in October of 2019, “I have never discussed my business or their business, my son’s or daughter’s...because I know where I have to do my job, and that’s it, and they have to make their own judgments.” https://www.mikehuckabee.com/latest...QWNiPqNT-82uGWJgLkmEWyyD8VpjqG2RogpHfj-M5oIe4