Song Vs. Delta

firstamendment

Veteran
Apr 1, 2003
Visit site
I am very curious about how the Delta employees feel about Song. With all the bells and whistles being added to Song, is this cheapening the Delta brand?

Why is Delta providing more perks on Song, their LCC airline and not just providing ALL of Delta with the same enhancements?

Are any of the employees leary that as Song gets bigger, Delta may get smaller as a way to bring down cost?

Thanks.

firstamendment said:
I am very curious about how the Delta employees feel about Song. With all the bells and whistles being added to Song, is this cheapening the Delta brand?

Why is Delta providing more perks on Song, their LCC airline and not just providing ALL of Delta with the same enhancements?

Are any of the employees leary that as Song gets bigger, Delta may get smaller as a way to bring down cost?

Thanks.
It is also raising questions by many of the passengers, like myself and to my Gold Medallion Cousin. I always try to fly mainline and would like more to do then Delta Horizons. I also know it is expensive to install the equipment, but we also pay more for mainline.