xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia
Has anyone here been following the events in SK?
China has been destroying Lotte goods and businesses in China because Lotte has offered land for the THADD instalation:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/09/sabe...us-at-a-dangerous-military-tipping-point.html

THAAD deployment begins in South Korea Tuesday, 7 Mar 2017 | 5:56 PM ET | 02:06

China is lashing out at South Korea and Washington for the deployment of a powerful missile defense system known as the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system, or THAAD, deposited at the Osan Air Base in South Korea on Monday evening.

Though such military actions are unlikely, China has already forced the closing of 23 stores owned by Lotte, one of South Korea's huge family-run conglomerates (Lotte agreed to turn over a parcel of land in South Korea on which the THAAD system would be placed). State media has also encouraged Chinese citizens to boycott South Korean products, a move that, if effective, could rob major South Korean companies, like Samsung and Hyundai, of a massive consumer market.

SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea said the United States had reaffirmed it would shoulder the cost of deploying the THAAD anti-missile system, days after President Donald Trump said Seoul should pay for the $1-billion battery designed to defend against North Korea.

JMHO, it was really, really ignorant for Trump to try and make SK pay for THAADS after the fact and in the light of the escalation by NK.

Would someone please tell Trump the Lil Kim is nuts and has no compulsion to destroy himself and his people?

He11 even that crazy Philippines President Duterte sees how crazy lil Kim is.

Hope these ID-10ts don't cause WWIII with their egos and bravado.

xUT

xUT

This is the stuff I feared....one mentally unstable leader who thinks his grandfater was a god and another dear leader who thinks his time in a military prep academy makes him more qualified than his generals and who twits his thoughts (usually without thinking) that can trigger the other mentally unstable leader to prove that his is bigger.

SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea said the United States had reaffirmed it would shoulder the cost of deploying the THAAD anti-missile system, days after President Donald Trump said Seoul should pay for the $1-billion battery designed to defend against North Korea.

JMHO, it was really, really ignorant for Trump to try and make SK pay for THAADS after the fact and in the light of the escalation by NK.

Would someone please tell Trump the Lil Kim is nuts and has no compulsion to destroy himself and his people?

He11 even that crazy Philippines President Duterte sees how crazy lil Kim is.

xUT

Mentally unstable.....what if he starts believing his own rhetoric?

Nukes: The ultimate flash bang

Hey big mouth....

How long do you think the average citizen in NK gets to live after talking as much sh!t as you do about their "dear leader"?

The fact that you get can do it freely about Trump, (and without consequence/retribution) just shows how big a fumb duck you truly are.

Hell Elder...grab a Heiniken and settle down. I'm sorry, but our dear leader is pretty much as mentally unstable as their dear leader.

Heinie's got the commie star.......comrade.

May I recommend:

ArrogantBastardAce.jpg

8MCvIQN_.jpeg

Hell Elder...grab a Heiniken and settle down. I'm sorry, but our dear leader is pretty much as mentally unstable as their dear leader.

Take your own advice. You have the 24/7 vapors over anything Trump, real or imagined.

Chances are if you're miserable self walked onto the set of that Heineken kumbaya, you would walk out with a 6 pack firmly shoved up your backend....sideways.

Not Really KC. Not even close. Didn't Obama say "he could kill (any American citizen without any charge and) on his own discretion. Also that he could jail Americans indefinitely on his own discretion."

Take your own advice. You have the 24/7 vapors over anything Trump, real or imagined.

Chances are if you're miserable self walked onto the set of that Heineken kumbaya, you would walk out with a 6 pack firmly shoved up your backend....sideways.
Gosh....I had no idea that you felt so strongly about my use of "dear leader". Would you prefer it to read "dear leadertard"?

you can call him whatever you want,I say he's not unstable and my opinion is ever bit a relevant as yours.
Your posts since the election have been most entertaining I'm just wondering if you can keep the pace up for 4 years I sure hope so...lol

No comment on the last unstable leader f**king the duck for eight and letting this problem fester?
Nobama did as much as Bush did.
Bush was warned about NK seeking nuclear capability, but decided to fabricate Iraq's capabilities and do a preemptive attack on the 'evil doer', how did that work out?
Even after 'mission accomplished' crap, we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Bush kicked the NK nuclear issue can down the road for the next guy.

What do you suggest to solve the issue?
A preemptive strike on NK?
Yea, that's the answer.
Kim is nuts, his papa was nuts as well.
Lil Kim executed a couple of his uncles, probably his brother as well.
If you think China would sit idly by, you should look at who is NK's benefactor and the role they played in the Korean war.
China could have stopped lil Kim a long time ago but chose not to. Why?
Tell me, why did China stop SK company Lotte in China?
Because of the THADDS installation.
Why is China so pissed off for installing a 'defensive' weapon system?
Get a clue.
xUT

Hey big mouth....

How long do you think the average citizen in NK gets to live after talking as much sh!t as you do about their "dear leader"?

The fact that you get can do it freely about Trump, (and without consequence/retribution) just shows how big a fumb duck you truly are.

You know, I have never seen KC use demeaning words.
Why is it that when 'some' here, including YOU, have a propensity to go 'gutter'?
I already have my own theories, but I would like to hear it from you.
Thanks,
:cool:xUT