Southwest Edges out AA as Worlds Largest Carrier

Kudos to you guys! Congrats! It is amazing someone would come on this thread and try to bring down SWA?! Crazy. You guys always have it together! Can you folks bring someone out to US Airways? It is time for some real changes here! WE have East vs West crap going on. Legacy vs Regional. But the bottom line is we still can't run an airline. I wonder? :lol: Herb are you ready to come out of retirement and join forces with your biggest competition? Please??? :up:

Just like the big mouth yesterday bragging about 98 hours in July. I don't think anyone in their right mind wants to fly that much.
Was the guy referring to how much he flew, or how much credit time he was paid? Who knows? Maybe he's trying to build his multi time. :lol: Where I work, I can (through adjusting my schedule) occasionally put together a schedule, like this month, where I'm flying 83 hrs. but getting paid for 118. We also have schedules where you fly 35 blk. but get paid 70 (the minimum). Some people like to see how little they can fly while getting paid, and some don't. I like having the flexibility to choose.

Was the guy referring to how much he flew, or how much credit time he was paid? Who knows? Maybe he's trying to build his multi time. :lol: Where I work, I can (through adjusting my schedule) occasionally put together a schedule, like this month, where I'm flying 83 hrs. but getting paid for 118. We also have schedules where you fly 35 blk. but get paid 70 (the minimum). Some people like to see how little they can fly while getting paid, and some don't. I like having the flexibility to choose.

It was hard time he was referring to.

who friggin cares.. as long as your company is making money who cares who is doing what even Buthune from CO said UA went to every state in the country to say hey we serve every state .. big deal... you can be big or small as long as you are making money and improving on your situation who cares.. sometime being the biggest isnt always the wisent

And you sir are a shining example of the tired and bankrupt old UA mentality.

Fly across the Pacific in a WN 737 instead of your whiz-bang seats? C'mon!

Apples and oranges.

Good luck when Tilton finally sells you off!

Why not just give WN the respect they've earned for 30 years of profitability.

Domestically you are toast.
Man,
Will you "LUV" people EVER get it? NO ONE RESPECTS YOU. They never have , they never do and they never will. Everyone is sick of hearing that bluster you spew because your day is coming. Good luck!

Man,
Will you "LUV" people EVER get it? NO ONE RESPECTS YOU. They never have , they never do and they never will. Everyone is sick of hearing that bluster you spew because your day is coming. Good luck!

Hey, thanks for taking the time to speak for "everyone"! :down:

I'm sure your qualifications, as spokesperson for "everyone", are beyond reproach, and I should just accept them at face value. :rolleyes:

Thanks again for your sterling contribution to the Southwest Airlines Message Board. :bleh:

swflyer <--trying to get a handle on his emoticon addiction

to be honest i really don't care what any employee of any other company thinks or feels about us. i only care what our customers think!! i really don't feel bad that other legacy carriers are laying off employees and dropping flights. this is not one big happy family but a bunch of company's at war. :ninja:

your post is about as asinine as saying that United's professionalism caused all their mishaps. We all can dig up skeletons in our closets but in the end Southwest is still a far superior product than United has ever offered. Do you need proof? Just ask America. Who has carried most of them? :shock: GO PLAY ON YOUR BOARD MAGS

I wouldn't worry about Mags and his opinions. He's proved time and time again on this forum that he never learned the important life lesson: "people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".