Split topic- From the AA board

local 12 proud

Veteran
Mar 5, 2004
Does anyone have a physical description or nationality of the terrorist suspects?
Well this will probably offend some, but Ive heard it said that "All Muslims Are Not Terrorist, But All Terrorist Are Muslim"... Now I know some are going to jump on this and scream and rant about that statement being bigoted in nature and offer up such examples as Timothy Mcveigh & Terry Nichols who were responsible for blowing up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building in april of 1995. Though I totally abhor and am utterly disgusted by their actions, Their motives were against the US Government, and not designed to strike a blow against innocent civilians. Nevertheless collateral damage incurred and a daycare was destroyed killing children and innocent bystanders, what these two conspired and committed is unspeakable and sickening, but I suggest this was a different type of terrorism than what we are seeing unleashed on the world scene today and it started here in the USA on sept. 11, 2001 and not on april 19, 1995.

On April 26, 2001, Timothy McVeigh sent a letter to Fox News correspondent Rita Cosby, to explain what most of us already assumed about his motives for the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building. His primary reason was

"...a retaliatory strike; a counter attack, for the cumulative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years (including, but not limited to, Waco.) From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the '80's; culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens."

BTW I am not posting this in defense of home grown terrorism, It is as eqaully despicable in nature.

CNN has been reporting that the suspects are of Pakistani descent.

As someone said earlier..it's not the Danes or the Finns that are doing this...it sure is getting harder and harder to try and stay PC in regards to profiling...

We've taken over two countries in the region and are sponsoring the taking over of yet another while trying our damndest to draw in two more countries into the conflict by blaming everything from clogged toilets to Gigli on them. Why do you suppose the terrorist come from one region?

We've taken over two countries in the region and are sponsoring the taking over of yet another while trying our damndest to draw in two more countries into the conflict by blaming everything from clogged toilets to Gigli on them. Why do you suppose the terrorist come from one region?
How soon some forget... :blink:

9/11 was perpetrated by 19 Islamic fascist 12 of which were of Saudi nationality, 1 egyption, 1 United Arab Emirates, 1 lebanese, And 4 unknown.

Simple question for you that requires only a yes or no response. Were we occupying any countries that these terrorist hailed from on 9/11?

Were we occupying Afgahanistan from which this horrendous plot was hatched by Osama Bin Laden who is also of Saudi decent?

We did'nt start this war, but by God we're gonna finish it!

Why do you suppose the terrorist come from one region?

One region or one religion ?

Christianity preaches to convert the unbeliver, not kill him as radical Islam does.

I'm not a Theologian but I'd wager the other major religions don't advocate 'Holy War' as a conversion theory either.

I'm sorry, but it really is getting harder to feel sympathy for anyone from that region or religion.

Actually, Islam doesn't teach that, just like Christianity doesn't yet we had the crusades. Misinterpretations to the disenfranchised create these issues. Our problem is that we have no problem buying their oil but a HUGE problem reminding people in that part of the world that we could nuke the whold damn place and be done with it. We have no problem allowing the thugs that run most of the countries (the closest thing to a democracy is Pakistan which was overtaken in a military coup) continue to preach that their biggest problem is Israel, not the lack of civil rights for half their population (mainly women). Yet we're the bad guys????

Well this will probably offend some, but Ive heard it said that "All Muslims Are Not Terrorist, But All Terrorist Are Muslim"... Now I know some are going to jump on this and scream and rant about that statement being bigoted in nature and offer up such examples as Timothy Mcveigh & Terry Nichols who were responsible for blowing up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building in april of 1995. Though I totally abhor and am utterly disgusted by their actions, Their motives were against the US Government, and not designed to strike a blow against innocent civilians. Nevertheless collateral damage incurred and a daycare was destroyed killing children and innocent bystanders, what these two conspired and committed is unspeakable and sickening, but I suggest this was a different type of terrorism than what we are seeing unleashed on the world scene today and it started here in the USA on sept. 11, 2001 and not on april 19, 1995.

On April 26, 2001, Timothy McVeigh sent a letter to Fox News correspondent Rita Cosby, to explain what most of us already assumed about his motives for the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building. His primary reason was

"...a retaliatory strike; a counter attack, for the cumulative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years (including, but not limited to, Waco.) From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the '80's; culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens."

BTW I am not posting this in defense of home grown terrorism, It is as eqaully despicable in nature.

Being a person who lost my Aunt in the Oklahoma City bombings I say that you're full of it. If they didn't want to hurt innocent people they could have parked their uhaul truck in front of the building at night and destroyed the building. They picked the right time of day and they picked exactly where to park the truck. Tim McVeigh is just another terrorist who destroyed several lives that day including my family.

Even though I agree with the fact that right now the terrorist are Islamic but how long do you think it's going to take before the Islamic fascist find an American with blond hair and blue eyes to recruit and send them off as a terrorist bomber. What about the guy who left California and joined the Taliban, if we followed the majority of the "let's target the Muslim looking people first" theory he could have easily been a terrorist and because he didn't have an accent or look Muslim no one would have noticed.

Look at the hijackers from 9/11. From their pictures a lot of them looked African-American or Hispanic, Not Muslim.

I go with the let's go like El-Al. Let's screen everyone. I'm not sure where I heard this from and I admit that it's not true but I heard that one of the dings that may come up on their list is American woman who have fallen in love with a Muslim person who portrayed themselves as a Sheik or prince and they go to the Middle East to visit them and when it's time for them to go back these women agree to take back packages that are supposed to be gifts or deliveries for their "American businesses". It may not be true but it makes sense to me. At this point in my eyes and on my flights I go on how you act and how you carry yourself not on how you look.

Being a person who lost my Aunt in the Oklahoma City bombings I say that you're full of it. If they didn't want to hurt innocent people they could have parked their uhaul truck in front of the building at night and destroyed the building. They picked the right time of day and they picked exactly where to park the truck. Tim McVeigh is just another terrorist who destroyed several lives that day including my family.

Even though I agree with the fact that right now the terrorist are Islamic but how long do you think it's going to take before the Islamic fascist find an American with blond hair and blue eyes to recruit and send them off as a terrorist bomber. What about the guy who left California and joined the Taliban, if we followed the majority of the "let's target the Muslim looking people first" theory he could have easily been a terrorist and because he didn't have an accent or look Muslim no one would have noticed.

Look at the hijackers from 9/11. From their pictures a lot of them looked African-American or Hispanic, Not Muslim.

I go with the let's go like El-Al. Let's screen everyone. I'm not sure where I heard this from and I admit that it's not true but I heard that one of the dings that may come up on their list is American woman who have fallen in love with a Muslim person who portrayed themselves as a Sheik or prince and they go to the Middle East to visit them and when it's time for them to go back these women agree to take back packages that are supposed to be gifts or deliveries for their "American businesses". It may not be true but it makes sense to me. At this point in my eyes and on my flights I go on how you act and how you carry yourself not on how you look.

Sorry to hear that flymeorion, BTW what was the name of your aunt? Ive been to the OKC Bombing memorial twice, have you been there?

Im full of it?

Read Timothy Mcveigh's full transcript of how he devised and carried out his repulsive plot which he claims he never intended to take innocents. why would he lie? he already recieved the DEATH penalty for his actions. His intentions were to take out governemnt employees who he despised.

Pull your head out of your proverbial arse and look at whats happening in this world, how many "BLOND HAIRED, BLUE EYED TERRORIST" do you see among the suicide bombers, check the terrorist web sites and see how many are american you imbecile. Its liberal leftist like you who are gonna get us all killed!

Read Timothy Mcveigh's full transcript of how he devised and carried out his repulsive plot which he claims he never intended to take innocents. why would he lie? he already recieved the DEATH penalty for his actions. His intentions were to take out governemnt employees who he despised.
Because government employees are guilty of what? There is a open season on them? Good grief you are one sicko

Im full of it?

you can say that again

Because government employees are guilty of what? There is a open season on them? Good grief you are one sicko
you can say that again

Go back and re-read my post slappy nuts, where did I condone those actions? I believe i stated what was done was repulsive, yet it was not the start of this war!

Are you one of those bleeding heart liberals who thinks AMERICA SUX? well then carry your Happy (GAY) Arse.. :rolleyes: to canada or some place where you feel justified.

Actually, Islam doesn't teach that, just like Christianity doesn't yet we had the crusades.

Not exactly. The Koran doesn't teach that explicitly, but many mosques are hotbeds of extremism, teaching exactly that.

I do not intend to defend the Crusades, but they were originally undertaken to restore access of Christians to the Holy Land. And we Christians have progressed beyond the 11th century. Thank goodness!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BUT WHAT ABOUT CIVIL RIGHTS???????????????????????????????????????????

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.....THEY'RE GOING TO SUCCEED EVENTUALLY AND WE HAVE TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT OFFENDING CERTAIN PEOPLE..

Hopeful you make a good point. We may need to fight these terrorists with what they fear most. Obviously they don't fear the loss of life. It may be time to pull out all of the stops and deal with these terrorists mentally. In jest, I have often thought that the airlines should paint a picture of Porky Pig on the sides of their aircraft, serve pork sandwiches, and have a Pot belly pig as an inflight mascot.......Might keep these morons off our aircraft!

Actually, Islam doesn't teach that, just like Christianity doesn't yet we had the crusades.
Actually, the Koran does teach its believers to kill the infidels or the non believers:

4.78] Wherever you are, death will overtake you, though you are in lofty towers, and if a benefit comes to them, they say: This is from Allah; and if a misfortune befalls them, they say: This is from you. Say: All is from Allah, but what is the matter with these people that they do not make approach to understanding what is told (them)?
4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.
8.12] When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

(I put 4.78 in because it had the part about the towers and thought it should be put in as much of this is taken literally by the extremists.)

And we Christians have progressed beyond the 11th century. Thank goodness!

You have? I am guessing the conquistadors and the Myans(sp?) might disagree. I know the native Americans would think you are full of crap. Pretty sure the Jews don’t really care for what the churches did (for the most part nothing)during WWII not to mention the actions of the Vatican after the war. Then there is the silence of the good ‘christians’ about the enslavement and segregation of the blacks in this country. And I am guessing the gays in this nation are not too fond of the ‘progress’ you christians have made in the area of tolerance. I’m sure there are things I have missed but hey, I guess we just have different perceptions of progress.

You have? I am guessing the conquistadors and the Myans(sp?) might disagree. I know the native Americans would think you are full of crap. Pretty sure the Jews don’t really care for what the churches did (for the most part nothing)during WWII not to mention the actions of the Vatican after the war. Then there is the silence of the good ‘christians’ about the enslavement and segregation of the blacks in this country. And I am guessing the gays in this nation are not too fond of the ‘progress’ you christians have made in the area of tolerance. I’m sure there are things I have missed but hey, I guess we just have different perceptions of progress.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Garfield, I'm IN SERIOUS "SHOCK", VERY SERIOUS SHOCK !!

Why,

Because I believe EVERYTHING that you have just written(above) :shock: :shock:

(This is a perfect example of why It's best to "Never say Never) !!!!!!!!

OK. Not enough progess. And, unfortunately, the Christian Right is trying to take us back a little. Or has already.

Latest posts