Stan Herman Contact Information

comeflywithme

Mar 18, 2006
Like many of y'all, I went to the Phoenix Road show! Myself and my boyfriend thought the uniforms were simply fabulous!! I loved the colors, materials, and functionality. I hope these uniforms will ease the pain of not only flight attendants, CSR's, and others!!

I did have a couple of specific quesitons for Stan Herman though when it comes to sizes. Does anyone know a way we can e-mail or snail mail him??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Comeflywithme

Like many of y'all, I went to the Phoenix Road show! Myself and my boyfriend thought the uniforms were simply fabulous!! I loved the colors, materials, and functionality. I hope these uniforms will ease the pain of not only flight attendants, CSR's, and others!!

I did have a couple of specific quesitons for Stan Herman though when it comes to sizes. Does anyone know a way we can e-mail or snail mail him??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Comeflywithme
Did you get the surveys handed out to you as you entered the room? Someone asked for his email address in PHL and he said that he is taking feedback from the surveys handed out, so be precise in what you want.