Steelers Logo Jet is Here !

Ron, if you see this and your at work. Any trips to Philly in the coming days? I won't know until I get back in tomorrow.

First visit to PHL is showing Friday night, should arrive early enough for photos !

LGA777

Hate the team, but the plane looks nice.

We don't have a professional football team in Phoenix, just the Cardinals.

I really wanted to be there for the first flight---were there any Steelers there for the unveiling or did they just put the plane out there?? I'm a huge Steeler fan and even co wrote the song 60 Minute Men for the Steelers during the day. Also have a helmet signed by Lynn
Swann and Lynn Swann for governor on my car in Reno---oh and also have an Original Terrible Towel. GO STEELERS!!! AWSOME WIN OVER PHL!!!

Do the steelers only have the symbol on one side of their helmets? If so does the airplane only have it on one side of the tail?

Either way it looks good.

The Steeler A/C arrived just prior to the Steeler team charter in CLT. The team charter aircraft taxied past the plane and stopped so everyone could take a look.

The Steeler A/C arrived just prior to the Steeler team charter in CLT. The team charter aircraft taxied past the plane and stopped so everyone could take a look.

It would be interesting to hear the Steelers reaction to how the plane looks ? I heard the Rooneys where going to possibly drive over to the Hangar for a close look after the charter arrived.

LGA777

Love it or hate it, here is N733UW in the new Steelers scheme !
Current routings put 733 in PIT twice on Thursday 8-30

sky high states; I dont get it. USAirways downsizes the operation at PIT, to almost nothing. But, we'll show our support for it's city's sports team.
I bet the people of Pittsburgh are loving it. That's one town where you see the black and gold worn, like no other town in the country. It's everywhere. (Well, at least I think so.)

<waving the gold towel above my head>

:up:

only stating opinions