STL STATION MANAGER RESIGNS

gizmo_sc

Veteran
Mar 19, 2006
I got email confirmation that the STL Station Manager has resigned. She has tormented the poor agents in STL for over 4 years. It her way or NO WAY. I worked with this EVIL LADY for 12 months and for the first time in my 20 yrs in the aviation industry I hated to go to work. I have no idea how she got the position, she was a former AMERICA WEST FA and for a short time worked with INDEPENDENCE AIR until they went under. I know all the employees at STL will rejoice when she leaves the property.

Reactions: 1 person
I got email confirmation that the STL Station Manager has resigned. She has tormented the poor agents in STL for over 4 years. It her way or NO WAY. I worked with this EVIL LADY for 12 months and for the first time in my 20 yrs in the aviation industry I hated to go to work. I have no idea how she got the position, she was a former AMERICA WEST FA and for a short time worked with INDEPENDENCE AIR until they went under. I know all the employees at STL will rejoice when she leaves the property.
Alot of them are around- and it cannot be soon enough..
Take our shift mgr..he's not from the west--he's is one of ours.

***kiss****kiss****

And just when I thought the pilot thread had the market on pettiness ...

Reactions: 2 people