Strike Support

Will you honor an IAM picket line over the Airbus outsourcing?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dave and Dave can kiss their stock options goodbye if we strike(shut her down). I hope we strike because these greedy DELETED BY MODERATOR make me sick !!!!

Oh no, don't strike! You could shut the airline down for good. No pun intended. I am sure there are so many people right now, waiting for the day to eventually take US Airways offer up to redeem their frequent flyer miles for a trip into outer space one day.

No, but seriously, US Airways offers such a unique product that it would be difficult... oh wait, there is United, but besides them, well you know the more I think about it, I almost forgot about American, American Eagle, Delta, Song, Continental, Continental Express, Northwest, Northwest Airlink, America West, Air Tran, Southwest, ATA, Jet Blue, Midwest, Spirit, and Alaska. But, besides them, I can't think of any other airline in the United States that can fill US Airways shoes if they were to vanish some day.

I don't work for you guys, but I would happily walk the line with you and make a donation. Your CEO is turning out to be the Lorenzo of the new millenium.

LAVMAN,
This is a poor way of reinforcing YOUR opinions and maybe the feelings of other employees in our company. You have a strong negative attitude towards the company and a true belief right now that the Union is here to help you. You use this board to make that clear and get other people stirred up.
My question is, What exactly do you accomplish by posting the same things over and over again?
We ALL know how YOU feel, and each one of us knows what we feel and what we should do when the time comes.
I stopped reading this board several weeks ago when you and T-Bone decided to tell me how things are running at PIT line, when I work there right now. I came back to see if anything changed just to read the same old retoric from you. I guess I wasted my time coming back

What do you plan on accomplishing? We all know what is happening right now. Do you REALLY know what is going to happen when all this mess unveils in the coming months? Are you prepared?
I don't post my answers to these questions on this board, but I am getting ready. With people like you leading the pack of employees that can't lead themselves, I think we are due for a rude awakenening.
That is OK though, Like Freibergers note implied, We will see the big boys on the unemployment line right next to us. Yeah right, that will be the day.

The CWA'ers will HONOR THE PICKET LINE!

S_T_R_I_K_E>>>

Give Fort Fumble a reason to CHANGE Their Knickers! :up:

Strike will it happen? ---I don't think so----arbitration more likely.
Will M&R win in arbitration? ------ At least a 50/50 chance ---anytime you have someone else deciding your fate the best you can expect is 50/50.
A compromise is more likely. Or the company for other reasons will back down till a later date.
The question was asked on yesterday's conference call about "will 141 honor our strike?"
Answer " person was suppose to come out with something on that"
A more definite ABSOLUTELY, or YES would have given everyone in our room a better feeling.
Not that I would count on it.
Nor am I counting on any other union to honor our picket line. I believe that they will be forced back to work by the courts. It’s pretty easy to say you have our support when everyone knows that TRO’S will be forthcoming. But thank you for it anyway.
Like in the past I fear we will be standing there alone. Maybe this time, unlike the 92 strike, we will not see fellow employees giving us the finger, the cold shoulder, or listen to the heckling from them. Only time will tell.

The question is will the membership honor it, are they still upset over the international taking away their DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS and letting a second vote occur? Since you slept with them a year ago it does not give you the right to call them a bunch of thieves. YOU ARE NO BETTER.

Hell I’ve run out of people to collect cards from so ill be on the picket line.

To all who might SCAB if we do indeed STRIKE:

DO NOT COMPROMISE YOUR INTEGRITY WITH STUPIDITY AND FEAR!!! :down:

DO NOT CROSS ANY PICKET LINE.....EVER!!! :down:

STAND TALL AND BE BRAVE IN THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST EVIL...KNOWN AS DAVE, DAVE & COMPANY!!! :angry:

PRAY FOR JUSTICE AND JUSTICE WILL ULTIMATELY PREVAIL AND YOU CAN STILL HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH :up:

OR BECOME A SCAB AND BE ISOLATED AND MISERABLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER AND WORSE, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE :down: <_<

JUST DON'T DO IT!!!

E-TRONS OUT B)

AV60,

I AM NOT AN IAM LACKEY. :down: AMFA IS THE WAY TO GO FOR ME :up:

Just what are you inferring with that remark??

I DID WALK THE PICKET LINE IN 92......AND WAS HARASSED BY THE POLICE and FLIPPED OFF BY LOSER RAMPERS AND OTHER IDIOTS WHO WERE NOT UNIONIZED AT THE TIME!! :angry:

Start "splaining Lutzy" <_<

E-TRONS OUT.