Support For Our Craft & Profession

Ken MacTiernan

Veteran
Aug 12, 2003
San Diego CA
www.amtausa.com
My name is Ken MacTiernan and I am an AA AMT in SAN. I am contacting the media with a list of AMTs across the industry that will be supporting the NWA AMTs when they strike. I would like to include any support that non-NWA AMTs will be offering, either financial or walking side by side. The public needs to become aware that NWA AMTs do not stand alone. They are facing a battle that must be won and they must not stand alone. Please contact me either through my e-mail at [email protected] or at (619) 395-6681. Thank you for your support for our proud craft & profession. Sincerely, Ken MacTiernan

i'd suggest you contact a couple of trade unionists i have the highest regard for....i'm sure they will back you all the way.....
ask for:
ROBERT ROACH-IAM
TOM BUFFENBERGER

delldude said:
i'd suggest you contact a couple of trade unionists i have the highest regard for....i'm sure they will back you all the way.....
ask for:
ROBERT ROACH-IAM
TOM BUFFENBERGER
[post="286539"][/post]​

A strike picket line for these two would be like Holy Water on a Vampire.

It will be very interesting to see after AMFA's sucessful raid on NW as to whether or not they support a strike by AMFA and refuse to cross the picket lines if it happens? I would surely hope not but the almighty $$$$ may prevail with the IAM :down:

delldude said:
ask for:
ROBERT ROACH-IAM
TOM BUFFENBERGER
[post="286539"][/post]​
IAM members will not be duped into standing with AMFA," said IAM General Vice President Robert Roach in an Aug. 9 letter to AMFA. "AMFA has never honored an IAM picket line." Real Union leaders there don't you think!! Especially in these times when the working men and women are gettin the shaft! Now it remains to be seen if AMFA carries this all the way but at least there leaders and members have the balls to take a stand, as opposed to making no reccommendation at all.

BAHAHAHAH

The airline unions have not won against mgmt YET! There will be no strike, and YOU KNOW IT! Just to cheer you up, your over inflated wages are gone either way buddy...

lifes a biatch, get a helmet

Ken MacTiernan said:
My name is Ken MacTiernan and I am an AA AMT in SAN. I am contacting the media with a list of AMTs across the industry that will be supporting the NWA AMTs when they strike. I would like to include any support that non-NWA AMTs will be offering, either financial or walking side by side. The public needs to become aware that NWA AMTs do not stand alone. They are facing a battle that must be won and they must not stand alone. Please contact me either through my e-mail at [email protected] or at (619) 395-6681. Thank you for your support for our proud craft & profession. Sincerely, Ken MacTiernan
[post="286535"][/post]​
Ken,
Your on the US Air Board. These guys could have told you this was going to happen when Neal Cohen came over from US. Should've look at the board a year or two ago..Getting a late start...

Good Luck

Latest posts