SWA posted RON CHECK Mechanic's position

swamt

Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
SWA has posted a mechs position for Baltimore MD. Just a heads up to get in the door. Even if you do not want BWI it is a foot in the door, and you could move into Dallas while they are still hiring for the 4th line thru July 2013, and maybe even beyond this time frame. Good luck to all you AA'ers. Hope you guys can make a smooth transition with no time off from AA.
We just had another class of new hires get thru their first 2 weeks of training, hitting the floor today, and I'm hearing they are all AA mechanics. Nice to see SWA follow thru on their promice to look at the AA'ers first. Anyway, goto Southwest .com to apply. Mechs positions do not stay up long...

SWA has posted a mechs position for Baltimore MD. Just a heads up to get in the door. Even if you do not want BWI it is a foot in the door, and you could move into Dallas while they are still hiring for the 4th line thru July 2013, and maybe even beyond this time frame. Good luck to all you AA'ers. Hope you guys can make a smooth transition with no time off from AA.
We just had another class of new hires get thru their first 2 weeks of training, hitting the floor today, and I'm hearing they are all AA mechanics. Nice to see SWA follow thru on their promice to look at the AA'ers first. Anyway, goto Southwest .com to apply. Mechs positions do not stay up long...

Thanks, I'll pass it on. AA had guys in BWI years ago, they would be in DCA now. My guess is they would love to get back to BWI.

Latest posts