Talk about uncalled for and low class.

Here is the bait, what is the switch?
Personally, I believe, Trump exemplifies his base.
He is pandering to his base of cult followers.
Sad America is run by a crazy person.
I don't come here often because the Trumpettes will support him even if he sends us to hell.

I don't come here often because the Trumpettes will support him even if he sends us to hell.
O.K. x, what's your alternative? ..... I believe we all would love to hear this one?

Reactions: Anthony R Hopkins
O.K. x, what's your alternative? ..... I believe we all would love to hear this one?

The love of his life...

272-F9-C4-D-62-AC-4-AD3-9-F93-BE0-C6-C0-F4762.png

Way over the line.

I expect better behavior from the Republican Party.
Trump doesn’t speak for the Republican Party. Even tho he ran under the Republican ticket, he is a populist.

Republicans for the longest time let the left paint them into a corner with smear tactics and fear campaigns. Trump doesn’t play that game. He punches back without fear. He has the spine that has been missing from the Republican Party for decades.

is some of his talk over the top? Yes. But that’s how he is. Unfiltered. The left has been smearing him since day one. They play dirty. You don’t play nice with someone who wants a street fight. You lay into them with everything you have.

No bait.

No switch.

You have read my posts for a long time and you should know I pretty much say as I please.

Again, I expect a certain behavior from the Republican Party.

Trump doesn’t speak for the Republican Party. Even tho he ran under the Republican ticket, he is a populist.

Republicans for the longest time let the left paint them into a corner with smear tactics and fear campaigns. Trump doesn’t play that game. He punches back without fear. He has the spine that has been missing from the Republican Party for decades.

is some of his talk over the top? Yes. But that’s how he is. Unfiltered. The left has been smearing him since day one. They play dirty. You don’t play nice with someone who wants a street fight. You lay into them with everything you have.
While I agree the Republicans have endured smear and fear campaigns that does not mean I want the Right lowering themselves to that behavior.

I believe we (Republicans) should hold our party to a certain standard that reflect our values and I do not see that in this video clip.

I have never in my life seen a President call a previously serving Vice President an ass kisser on national TV.

Anthony do you really think that is acceptable? I know you respect his "take no sh*t" attitude but come on.

No bait.

No switch.

You have read my posts for a long time and you should know I pretty much say as I please.

While I agree the Republicans have endured smear and fear campaigns that does not mean I want the Right lowering themselves to that behavior.

I believe we (Republicans) should hold our party to a certain standard that reflect our values and I do not see that in this video clip.

I have never in my life seen a President call a previously serving Vice President an ass kisser on national TV.

Anthony do you really think that is acceptable? I know you respect his "take no sh*t" attitude but come on.

You don’t have to like what Trump says. He doesn’t speak for the republicans and by all accounts, they don’t speak for him.

We have never had a president like Trump. He is not a career politician either. Career politician who parse their words very carefully. He’s a businessman who speaks his mind.

He is also getting more things done then most presidents before him. Don’t fall into the “higher standards” trap. There’s a culture war going on and republicans have been losing miserably. They have been standing by why they are getting their clocks cleaned all because they don’t want to get into the mud.

Romney and McCain both played that game and look what that got us. People were horrified by Sarah Palin but she spoke her mind. As a result she turned out the conservative women vote, lifted McCains squishy campaign and helped usher in the tea party movement.

Trump is a fighter. A fighter that was desperately needed.

No bait.

No switch.

I think a little perspective is needed.

You may be unaware that this latest fake coordinated whistleblower scandal has direct ties to non other then Joe Biden.

Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...r-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal

So imo when you have someone coming after you, you need punch back twice as hard.

Again, what is your choice x for 2020? ..... Would you vote for Romney if he ran? And I have a premonition that the "never Trump establishment Republicans" would love to see that!