TC inspector job open to public.

Charles W.

Senior
Mar 12, 2003
I see this subject is still active on the other site.

I am unable to log on there but am still interested in the discussion.

Before some of you start to flame me for my past comments regarding TC and my own problem with them I have no intention of addressing my own problem in this site.... on the advice of my Lawyer friend. Someone in Ottawa is not happy with my use of the internet and it is impacting my seeking a fair resolution to my " problem"

So I will not directly address my "problem" "period " on the internet from this point in time until a resolution between me and TC has been arrived at, then of course I would be willing to discuss it further on the internet.

That does not mean however that I cannot express my thoughts pro and con on any other subject relating to our Governing body and the processes used in their dealings with us the "customer".

In that vein of thought I would like to add something to the discussion on the other site.

Somehow I came into possesion of internal documents from TC wherein they seal all the the interview questions and answers in an envelope and it is marked not accessible under freedom of information due to sensitive material contained herein ,or words to that effect.

Now this policy is not directly related to the interview being discussed in this job applicationbut it nevertheless indicates that TC does have some interesting internal policies in their interview process within their system.

Interesting in that if the questions and answere in the interview for a position are secret how can we be assured the process is fair?

More than likely I have shot myself in the side of the head again by discussing TC on the internet but at least I am consistant in demonstrating that I still don't "fear" them.

P.S.

Kyle, am I out of line for your site??

The right reverend Chas W.

Hey Chuck..

Been off the net for a while (moving ) and missed what happened over on the other side.. Did they just punt you??

Thankfully Kyle has started this new site and from what I can see it''s sure doing a lot better than the old one..

Good to see you on here and we''ll have to make sure we keep up some lively discussions.. Maybe some day I''ll even quote CAR''s for you so you can reminise about your buddy..

Hi Twat,er:

I'm posting under another name from my lap top because my new desk top has a homotron in it and it blew the keyboard circuit.

Sorry I won't make the Beaver tonight but just couldn't get away.

I don't think I was turfed from the other site, I just can't get logged back on. However someone in TC is not happy with my posting about my "problem." I have that in writing.

Lets put it this way, it is my personal beliefe that I would be far, far better off dealing with the Mafia or one of the biker gangs as far as getting fair treatment goes when dealing with them than I have experienced this time around with my TC "problem."

So that is about all I can say at this point in time, and I can stand by the foregoing statement because I believe it to be true. In fact I would be willing to repeat it under oath.

Hey, instead of quoting CAR's to me why not quote them to some of the regional M&M guys, they could then show you the error of your ways with their reading of the regs.
9.gif
9.gif

Cat Driver:

Charles W.....The right reverend..

Chuck

As you know, I do wish you the best in your battle with the oppressive government administration.. While I will admit there are not only good people there, there are also "great" people there as well...

That being said, I find it funny when I look at a lot of the M+M inspectors these days and find the same people who could not make it in the real world...

Cheers buddy...

How''s it going Twatter?

Yes, you are correct there are a lot of good people in TC.

I used to think that the system had checks and balances that would protect us from wrongdoing by one of their own.

I am finding out that to avail yourself of these checks and balances can be rather lopsided, you need money to hire lawyers, they on the other side of the checks and balances teeter totter have unlimited access to lawyers paid for by ....us....and you find yourself sitting on the short end of the teeter totter with very little leverage.

On the other site I opined that I still had faith in the system and that I belived that fairness would prevail. I no longer have that beliefe.

I am under some veiled message from the upper eschaleon at TC to cease and desist with my discussing my "problem" on the internet so I am being very careful with what exactly I post.

Not because I fear them but because I do not wish to give them any more ammo to use against me.

So I will close with this observation. I used to believe that I was safe and protected by working within the rules and the law with regard to Transport Canada.

Now starting into my third year of my "problem" with Transport Canada I would feel more secure dealing with drug dealers, pimps and common street criminals.

But you are correct there are good people working at Transport Canada, I just wish I could find one.

Chas W.