Teamsters Rally/Info Picket

whirly_001

Nov 22, 2005
Hello Teamster Mechanics and Friends.

We have a nice Valentine for US Airways management!

On Monday, February 13th, the IBT will file the 35% showing of interest necessary to force a vote between the IAM and the Teamsters with respect to the mechanic and related employees.

*At 10 am an informational picket will assemble for an hour or so at the Las Vegas Airport. Pat Porter will be there and is working on the permit. We will try and get press to the event.

*At 11 am PHX will be holding a rally/press conference at Corporate HQ-Andy will be spokesperson.

We need as many Teamsters as possible to show, CAL AMTs are more than encouraged to attend as well. Please advise the MOC, planners and QAC as well.

We are also going to have a few mechanics from US Airways/CLT that look forward to meeting you!

A leaflet will follow, and picket signs are being printed as we speak - please spread the word.

Any union knows that you NEVER file with just 35% as cards get thrown out due to not being current or not being an eligible voter.

Go ahead and file with the 35% so I can get a good laugh when the NMB throws out some cards as they always do and then I can have a good laugh at the ibt's expense.

On Monday, February 13th, the IBT will file the 35% showing of interest necessary to force a vote between the IAM and the Teamsters with respect to the mechanic and related employees.
funny...no one on record from official sources.
IBT BS for votes campaign in full force :lol:

Any union knows that you NEVER file with just 35% as cards get thrown out due to not being current or not being an eligible voter.

Go ahead and file with the 35% so I can get a good laugh when the NMB throws out some cards as they always do and then I can have a good laugh at the ibt's expense.

700, U don't think the IBT knows this? Come on, think about it, then we'll see who is laughing in the end.

Doesn't the IBT have an additional 30 days to add cards after the filing date? I believe the f/s group did.
Thanks.

if you are furloughed and do not intend to vote, please call because you're screwing up our numbers :lol:

warning warning

DECERTIFICATION IN PROGRESS :lol:
like they read this board. they have moved on and don't care.

DECERTIFICATION IN PROGRESS :up: :D :lol: :rolleyes: :) :p

it was with more.

DECERTIFICATION IN PROGRESS

QUOTE]DELLDUDE
We are also going to have a few mechanics from US Airways/CLT that look forward to meeting you!
thought you had 90%

Tell Them THE TEAMSTERS WELCOME THEM TO SIN CITY.
And also tell them to bring their IBT cards so we may get them in faster. :D
HAVE A NICE IBT 104 DAY :up: