Thank You God...

Nightwatch

Veteran
Jun 8, 2004
* copied from a prayer book found at 67 Water St.

"Dear God, again you answered my prayers and delivered the blow to my industry so needed to promote my weak union. You have delivered the blow necessary to cloak my unions ineffectiveness and force the focus onto the TWU, for this we thank you. You have given AA the ability to lower the number of working members to Dave Stewart's level of economic stability, shedding our industry of the overstaffing the company has enjoyed for so long, for this we pray. And we especially thank you for Bob Owens and his limitless ability to type in volume, your incite into this is remarkable, knowing that prospective members would never read his entire post, for this we thank you.

One last request oh Lord. Will you concetrate a bit more, this drive, and give AMFA the winning numbers. I remain your faithful servant, when delle allows me."

Nightwatch said:
* copied from a prayer book found at 67 Water St.

"Dear God, again you answered my prayers and delivered the blow to my industry so needed to promote my weak union. You have delivered the blow necessary to cloak my unions ineffectiveness and force the focus onto the TWU, for this we thank you. You have given AA the ability to lower the number of working members to Dave Stewart's level of economic stability, shedding our industry of the overstaffing the company has enjoyed for so long, for this we pray. And we especially thank you for Bob Owens and his limitless ability to type in volume, your incite into this is remarkable, knowing that prospective members would never read his entire post, for this we thank you.

One last request oh Lord. Will you concetrate a bit more, this drive, and give AMFA the winning numbers. I remain your faithful servant, when delle allows me."
[post="191716"][/post]​
dude you may want to contact the EAP about your problem of distinguishing between whats reality and whats fantasy!.....then again they may drug test you :lol:

He completely disregards the long standing campaign about saving 12,000 jobs and three maintenance bases in exchange for the concessions by the TWU.

We have continuously told the guy that we did not "save" anything.

We have consistently said that concessions do not correct this type of situation.

We have on many occassions, told them we gave away the farm.

And now, he still refuses to acknowledge that he is screwed and the concession package really was more than $600 Million from Title One alone.

Hey NIGHTWATCH, I have some info for you.

GOD is NOT to blame for your current demise, the TWU and Jim Little is!

In additon, had you signed your card and voted AMFA in along time ago instead of placing your faith in the TWU, against the better judgement of those of us that have been around long enough to know, maybe you wouldn't be in the position you are in now.

I wish no harm on anyone to obtain AMFA representation, and you are incorrect to think anything different.

We have been trying to warn you for sometime now, and you surely cannot blame anyone but yourself, and your fellow stooge believers.

the days of leaning on your tool box, setting around playing cards, dominoes, wondering around the base and shooting the breeze with your buddies is about to end fellows. my shop steward who BTW signed and AMFA card said in the stewards meeting with birdchit that the company is about to impliment a severe house cleaning and heads are gonna roll. all you suck butt union/management twu stooges are gonna reap your just reward :up:

"GOD is NOT to blame for your current demise, the TWU and Jim Little is!"

Hey Stewie, you blame Little for the cost of fuel? You need to find God!

Calvin said:

[post="191866"][/post]​

'
You and other stooges blamed AMFA for terrorist attacks, Iraq War, and SARS, why shouldn't Jim Little and the TWU be to blame for the industry leading concessions?

One big difference, AMFA members vote on their contracts, with the TWU Jim Little signs them "without further ratification" and then succesfully argues in Federal Court the TWU is NOT required to give members a vote.

I would submit that members that vote on agreements are responsible for the outcome, however, when a dictator rules and signs agreements, then who should we blame?

Calvin said:

[post="191866"][/post]​

I hope god is watching out for us, because the twu sheep are among the management wolves again. Everyone without a twu pea brain knows what an easy meal that is.

You know what it means when Do-little says; "Uhh.... gee guys, uhh.... the company wants more concessions and our pension, and uhh.... if we don't give it to them, AA is going right past Ch 11 and right in into liquidation!!!!! :rolleyes:

Coming soon....Round two of the Do-littles favorite company union twu line: "Without further ratification, I present to you: Unshared Sacrifice II, The twu RAAce to the Bottom".

Sure to be a crowd pleaser. :angry: :down:

Nightwatch,

I thought your post on prayer was particullarly insightful...

Given the fact that the TWU was founded by a Terrorist, turned Communist, turned Opportunist...we need to continuously pray.

Given the fact that the TWU has stated that they OWN the CONTRACT and can RATIFY ANY CHANGES...prayer may be all we have.

Given the fact that the TWU LOST the arbitration case Protecting the Seniority of the Membership During Furlough and Refused to Protect the language for station staffing...prayer is the only thing to stop the Company from doing anything they want.

Excellent post NW and again you have proven the TWU have the upper intelligence level, of members, within their activist's fold.

You and other stooges blamed AMFA for terrorist attacks, Iraq War, and SARS, why shouldn't Jim Little and the TWU be to blame for the industry leading concessions?

Stooges? Blamed AMFA? I think if you hit rewind there slim (HAHAHA...I love the use of slim and Dave Stewart in the same sentence :ph34r: ) you'll find AMFA was blamed/pin pointed for it's apparant ineptness in regards with dealing with contract negotiations, grievance win/loss record, and all other duties of a union. The only item AMFA can truthfully state is that they represent, isn't that stretching the word, more airlines.

And truthfully there slim/VP of a local that does not exist, isn't it a fact that due to AMFA's allowance of outsourcing of their work , that they, the AMFA, have set the standard for other airlines to follow. AA is getting statured to do the same, out of necessity, due to , once again, AMFA's evident ineptness...in other words...amfasux ;)

Drippy/NW/Bill/Clavin/Steve Connell ect....

Let us know how much you support the TWU on your last day of employment.

Be sure and report in before you lose your internet service.

I have seen hard headed TWU stooges in my time, in fact, I ranked up there with the best of them.

But you.

Are without question the hardest head stooge and are going to ride the Industrial Union Bus right off the cliff to unemployment, and still not see the truth.

Decision 2004 said:
Drippy/NW/Bill/Clavin/Steve Connell ect....

Let us know how much you support the TWU on your last day of employment.

Be sure and report in before you lose your internet service.

I have seen hard headed TWU stooges in my time, in fact, I ranked up there with the best of them.

But you.

Are without question the hardest head stooge and are going to ride the Industrial Union Bus right off the cliff to unemployment, and still not see the truth.
[post="192059"][/post]​

Are you comparing me to the poor unemployed AMFA employees at NWA or UAL?
I beleive I read somewhere they would rather be AMFA than to stay employed as TWU....do they still not see the truth?...HAHAHA!!!

Drippy Quill said:
Are you comparing me to the poor unemployed AMFA employees at NWA or UAL?
I beleive I read somewhere they would rather be AMFA than to stay employed as TWU....do they still not see the truth?...HAHAHA!!!
[post="192110"][/post]​

Yeah, AMFA employees at UAL and NWA are unemployed just like you will be soon.

Big difference, those still working under the AMFA neogtiated contract have their pay and benefits intact.

Those that are working under a TWU or IAM neogtiated CONtract gave way the farm in pay and benefits and still lost employees.

Which do you think did better?

Oh Yeah Drippy, we saved three maintenance bases and 12,000 jobs with our concessions.

??HA??HA??HA??HA??HA??HA??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:up:
Decision 2004 said:
Yeah, AMFA employees at UAL and NWA are unemployed just like you will be soon.

Big difference, those still working under the AMFA neogtiated contract have their pay and benefits intact.

Those that are working under a TWU or IAM neogtiated CONtract gave way the farm in pay and benefits and still lost employees.

Which do you think did better?

Oh Yeah Drippy, we saved three maintenance bases and 12,000 jobs with our concessions.

??HA??HA??HA??HA??HA??HA??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
[post="192128"][/post]​

You do the math slim...those that were furloughed with UAL and NWA are amongst the unemployed...I am not. If I do get furloughed I will still have earned thousands more than those on unemployment. Money ahead I'd say.

And before you laugh to hard at your fellow AA employees that are soon to be furloughed, remember slim, someday we may just be bench buddies :up:
HAHAHA!!!

Decision 2004 said:

[post="192128"][/post]​

Those still working, and how many are they? Still working being the key words here. Don't fret there Davie, we'll still be working.

Latest posts