Thank You Iam Utilty !

LGA / 037

Senior
Aug 19, 2004
We had our ups and downs, but today, I gotta say thank you to all the Utility workers ( Shift 1.2 and 3) for all the hard work! Thank You for the extra effort MOST, and not the few that put in on your respective shifts ! From the seat cushion replacements, to learning from you that coffee and seltzer take out and kill the smell of vomit, gotta say I never knew why things WE percieve as little things mean a lot ! From the Lav service, to the Potable water, and dont forget about those dirty jetways, thanks again ! Good luck to you ALL !

LGA / 037 said:
We had our ups and downs, but today, I gotta say thank you to all the Utility workers ( Shift 1.2 and 3) for all the hard work! Thank You for the extra effort MOST, and not the few that put in on your respective shifts ! From the seat cushion replacements, to learning from you that coffee and seltzer take out and kill the smell of vomit, gotta say I never knew why things WE percieve as little things mean a lot ! From the Lav service, to the Potable water, and dont forget about those dirty jetways, thanks again ! Good luck to you ALL !
[post="258703"][/post]​
Thanks, those words mean more than you will ever know! Happy Easter! :D