Thank You To Whom Ever Made This Merger Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
hp_fa said:
Which is why HP employees are becoming convinced we will get screwed in this merger and am communicating that to the company. Apparently U employees are not grateful enough at being saved from liquidation. At this point, if the deal fails, I am not going to feel very sorry for some of the U people.
[post="278606"][/post]​

If the merger does fail do you think HP will get rid of AFA and Date of hire rule? What is the feeling on the line at HP about AFA? Maybe we should all go with inhouse unions with staple as the only option in a merger Like AA does.

hp_fa said:
Which is why HP employees are becoming convinced we will get screwed in this merger and am communicating that to the company. Apparently U employees are not grateful enough at being saved from liquidation. At this point, if the deal fails, I am not going to feel very sorry for some of the U people.
[post="278606"][/post]​

You have cause in being concerned.

StraaightTaalk said:
You have cause in being concerned.
[post="278617"][/post]​
You're kidding,right??? Your concern is overwhelming. Once again, an AA employee trying to stir up the pot. :down:

FlyUs said:
You're kidding,right??? Your concern is overwhelming. Once again, an AA employee trying to stir up the pot. :down:
[post="278630"][/post]​

I don't have to stir the pot. The actions/opinions of the US posters on this board say it all. "We are so happy to be merging with you, and you WILL be giving us DOH. What's that? You're not happy? Well, deal with it!!! We'll play nice as long as you do what we want."

The HP people can see the writing on the wall.

StraaightTaalk said:
I don't have to stir the pot. The actions/opinions of the US posters on this board say it all. "We are so happy to be merging with you, and you WILL be giving us DOH. What's that? You're not happy? Well, deal with it!!! We'll play nice as long as you do what we want."

[post="278639"][/post]​
Just as the TWA, Reno, etc. people did. Again, more AA self rightousness. :down:

hp_fa said:
[post="278606"][/post]​

Based on your positive comments :down: I hope somehow you do get screwed or will at least do us all a favor and quit. Perhaps you are not grateful enough that this deal is the only thing that might save our mutual rear ends. Ask anyone in Leadership and they can tell you that we will have no cash by 2006.

StraaightTaalk said:

[post="278639"][/post]​

If the merger fails and AA decides to buy HP (could happen, pay attention to this HP employees) Your gonna give them date of hire or bettter yet you will slot them and give them relative seniority right ? NOT!!! This deal may not be perfect but its the best HP or U is gonna get when this industry implodes.

HP Manager said:
Based on your positive comments :down: I hope somehow you do get screwed or will at least do us all a favor and quit. Perhaps you are not grateful enough that this deal is the only thing that might save our mutual rear ends. Ask anyone in Leadership and they can tell you that we will have no cash by 2006.
[post="278672"][/post]​

My comments have been generally positive. Why should HP employees, who are not currently near liquidation or anywhere near it, be basically stapled to the bottom of their seniority lists. Our number 1 flight attendant will probably be 40-50% down the list based on Date-of-Hire. Do you think that is fair?

Us/boston said:
If the merger fails and AA decides to buy HP (could happen, pay attention to this HP employees) Your gonna give them date of hire or bettter yet you will slot them and give them relative seniority right ? NOT!!! This deal may not be perfect but its the best HP or U is gonna get when this industry implodes.
[post="278674"][/post]​
Comparing something that is likely going to happpen(HP-U), compared to something highly unlikely to happen (AA-HP) is ridiculous. You trying to sell a screw job and say its better than a made up alternative.

FA Mikey said:
Comparing something that is likely going to happpen(HP-U), compared to something highly unlikely to happen (AA-HP) is ridiculous. You trying to sell a screw job and say its better than a made up alternative.
[post="278720"][/post]​

Mikey,

Watch how they (US) talk about how happy they are that they are merging with HP, and how they are looking forward to working with the HP employees, but watch how quickly the claws come out when somebody says that there might be another way to go other than DOH. US employees seem to think it is their way or the no way. Fine...Call the merger off then. Let HP keep doing what it has been doing so well. And let broke-*ss US retreat into the history books. The US employees should just be happy SOMEBODY is buying them.

I would bet also that HP manager is actually a US employee. His response to the very realistic posts of HP fa tells all.

Just ask how nicely the TWA people were treated. I believe U did DOH with PIA, Empire, PSA to mention a few...your right, U people are so bad. I personally lost about 800 numbers by doing it this way. Why don't you guys go back to the Sky Natzi board and stir the pot there. I have a relative that works for AA and I get to hear the real scoop...Between you a DAL...I don't know who drinks more kool-aid!! DAL may have an edge..but it's close. By the way...investors are investing in both of us...With about 1.5 to 1.75 billion dollars in the kitty from the investors...they must think something is good here!!! This must really bother you guys for you to be wasting your time hear stirring things up. We will be fine, just fine thank you!!

Flufdriver said:
Just ask how nicely the TWA people were treated. I believe U did DOH with PIA, Empire, PSA to mention a few...your right, U people are so bad. I personally lost about 800 numbers by doing it this way. Why don't you guys go back to the Sky Natzi board and stir the pot there. I have a relative that works for AA and I get to hear the real scoop...Between you a DAL...I don't know who drinks more kool-aid!! DAL may have an edge..but it's close. By the way...investors are investing in both of us...With about 1.5 to 1.75 billion dollars in the kitty from the investors...they must think something is good here!!! This must really bother you guys for you to be wasting your time hear stirring things up. We will be fine, just fine thank you!!
[post="278741"][/post]​
The TW people were treated quite nice. The got 100% company seniority They got raises as well. All was going well until 911. Thats when we saw profits and growth stop and the brite future for us al thrwn into reverse.

BTW, That kitty you refer too is also called new debt. I think the investors are refering this investments as next years tax write off.

...10 pages...o my.....

my best to all of you at HP/US..what ever happens somebody will end up with their tail in a knot-thats just how it is...
(looking fwd to some of the spotlight turning off AA/TW debacle..)

FA Mikey...I think 26B just rang you...they need a blanket and pillow!!!! Invest a little to make a little, just face it pal, THEY see something that is WAY over your FA head!!.....By the way, can you come up front, I need to go to the restroom!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.