Thank You Ua Employees

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
I just wanted to send my thanks and compliments to the 4 crews and agents I flew with this past week:

UA 853 JFK-SFO, UA 722 SFO-LAS 2/11
UA 1512 (TED) LAS-SFO, UA 24 SFO-JFK 2/15 (just home this morning).

You were all great (especially the purser on 24 and the TED crew dealing with a rude customer).

I'd also like to thank you for treating me as one of your own--as a US Chairmans I was shown the respect and courtesy given to your own 1K's both in the air and on the ground. It is greatly appreciated. Special mention to the nice ladies in the SFO RCC as well. Best wishes for a successful future.

My best to you all...

I second Art's comments. I too am a US1 and have been giving UA more business lately due to the marketing arrangement (business that may otherwise have gone to AA, DL, etc.). It's so nice to see that UA management has not detroyed UA's product. Management at US seems to be forgetting that perception matters a great deal in this business.

Thank you both for taking the time to post. Kind comments such as these are always appreciated by all.

That was very nice of you complimenting the crews. I am sure that United Airlines would appreciate hearing what a great job these crews did. If you write a letter to United the crew members will each get a letter of commendation in their files. Trust me a letter goes a long way. Now that I am furloughed from TWA/AA my letters from previous pax have meant the world to me.

PS. I am starting with UAL on Monday as a csa. Great airline!