Thanks to a West crew...stand up guys & PHX pick up spots

elixir

Senior
Jun 2, 2005
I'd like to publicly thank a West crew who gave me a ride home to PHX the other day...it was late, flight was full, and I was about to get pulled to let one more REV on....they allowed me to ride up front and were very nice, "normal" guys....guys I'd be friends with if given the opportunity...I think the feeling was mutual.

Thanks alot you guys..if you read this forum, you know who you are...I hope I can repay the favor some day...and it was a pleasure to get to know you.

How refreshing.

You want to repay someone? Ok! Introduce me to an attractive female relative!

It's lonely here in the desert :(
...and HOT!....I have no attractive female relatives....but I do have a plump, big, cat...her name is Penelope....she's "thick" but has great personality...!

I suggest the Tilted Kilt...or The Library...good prospects in both places.

peace.

Hey, I don't mind big women, but don't be tryin to hook me up with your cat bra! X-D

I will def check out these places, are they in Scottsdale?

Hey, I don't mind big women, but don't be tryin to hook me up with your cat bra! X-D

I will def check out these places, are they in Scottsdale?
Uh...I stay out of Scottsdale...too much plastic in the women, and as an airline employee....you and I don't make enough $$ to have any game up there....(lots of Cougars)

The Tilted Kilt is on Chandler Road...I think....it's south of Elliot Rd...right across from a Home Depot...smokin' hotties with short little kilts.

The Library is in Tempe, chock full of ASU students with all the "right attributes"....do a quick search online...it's famous.

if i may inteject lol

Library – hot waitresses, few women , over priced drinks . (think coyote ugly in new york new york in LAS )

Cherry’s – hot servers , drunk female patrons , cheap drinks .

Fat Tuesdays - friendly staff , cheap cheap drinks (190 octane ) and a crowd that begins to look better after enough 190’s

Tavern – cheap drinks if you know what to get , clicky women (infer what you will) , close to parking

Rula bula , expensive drinks , toss up on who you’ll meet , OK to drink hard .

Maloney’s – sausage fest 24-7, 365 :down: , large beer glasses however .

That one place off of ash is pretty good , but I can never remember it’s name by the time I get there or leave :wacko: .it’s over by Zia records , off of some side street . (hey doug , do you know what it's called ? )

if i may inteject lol

Library – hot waitresses, few women , over priced drinks . (think coyote ugly in new york new york in LAS )

Cherry’s – hot servers , drunk female patrons , cheap drinks .

Fat Tuesdays - friendly staff , cheap cheap drinks (190 octane ) and a crowd that begins to look better after enough 190’s

Tavern – cheap drinks if you know what to get , clicky women (infer what you will) , close to parking

Rula bula , expensive drinks , toss up on who you’ll meet , OK to drink hard .

Maloney’s – sausage fest 24-7, 365 :down: , large beer glasses however .

That one place off of ash is pretty good , but I can never remember it’s name by the time I get there or leave :wacko: .it’s over by Zia records , off of some side street . (hey doug , do you know what it's called ? )
Good call...I've had luck with the Library...but you're right.

The only one I recognize is Rula Bula...and it's great...love it, but can never remember a G-D thing the next day...

Why is that?

;)

Maybe we need a new thread for extra-curricular activity in the valley...

Meantime, thanks again to the crew who brought me home....we actually had a lot in common...worked the same places, knew the same people.

cool....as it should be.

Oh before I forget

2 dollar coronas over at DOS

Don’t forget our US AIRWAYS most favored bar in Tempe however , 4 PEAKS … yep , people love it . If you haven’t been to it , it’s off of 8th street and Dorsey … head east on 8th street .

Oh before I forget

2 dollar coronas over at DOS

Don’t forget our US AIRWAYS most favored bar in Tempe however , 4 PEAKS … yep , people love it . If you haven’t been to it , it’s off of 8th street and Dorsey … head east on 8th street .
Is that the microbrew?...I've heard about it, but don't know where it is...

yeah that's the one , i see people from work there 24/7 ....

if you go east on university past rural keep going down rural until you see dorsey , take a right and you'll soon be at a 4 way stop , take a left heading east on 8th street and look to your left side along the street , you'll see it .

def try it out sometime .

cool...thanks dude.

I see a lot of "reads" very quickly on this thread...I suppose people are expecting something negative, or a fight of some kind...

This is a straight-up thank you from East to West...man to man...pilot to pilot.

No agenda's here.

Glad you had a good flight!

If you ever get brave (drunk) enough to hit on a biker’s old lady, there’s the Billet Bar in Scottsdale. I found it while walking to the library (the real one with books – honest!)

What were you doing going to the library (the publicly funded library by the city of Phoenix whatever) DRUNK? :shock: