The Airline of Royalty

silverbird007 said:
How cool is that? He chose our airline over the other one that flies a shuttle!

I doubt that he, himself, chose it.  In fact, I think this was more PR than anything.  

But hey, there's nothing like flying with the commoners after bypassing the traditional TSA lines at LGA and being chauffeured across the tarmac right to the steps of the jetway.

Not to mention that they flew BA, First class no doubt, with an entourage of 7 not including security and stayed in a $14,000 per night suite at a Park Avenue hotel (The Carlyle).

The UK citizens will appreciate budget minded decisions like flying a 40 minute trip down to DC on the shuttle, though, considering the costs they are bearing for the rest of the trip.

Reactions: 2 people
A passenger overheard the Prince say to the Princess, "I wish we had flown Delta."

It has to be true...I saw it on TMZ

Got tripped up on the royal titles. Too confusing.

To automatically gain the title Princess, one must be of royal blood, and specifically be the offspring of the monarch, which Kate is not.  The other option is that the Queen could elevate Kate to the title of Princess which she has chosen not to  do.  Interesting point, though.  When the day comes that William is crowned the King of England he can immediately crown Kate the Queen of England (which is better than Princess   :lol:)

Actually DL going to files complaint with the DOJ claiming US has too much clout at LGA

Reactions: 1 person