The Attacks were to be 8/16

Fly

Veteran
Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Daily Mail

Day of terror strikes was planned for August 16

13:20pm 11th August 2006

Terrorists were planning to unleash a series of deadly mid-air explosions on flights between London and America on August 16, it has been revealed today.

Members of the terror group, who were arrested in a series of raids by anti-terror police yesterday, were due to mount a dry run today to check if they could smuggle components for liquid explosives through Britain's airports.

United Airline tickets dated next Wednesday were found by police at the home of one of the raided addresses.

I also saw in another story that the Islamic Terrorists used the same MP# on all their UA itineraries, maybe so that Osama could get to 1K status that much faster.

Daily Mail

Day of terror strikes was planned for August 16

13:20pm 11th August 2006

Terrorists were planning to unleash a series of deadly mid-air explosions on flights between London and America on August 16, it has been revealed today.

Members of the terror group, who were arrested in a series of raids by anti-terror police yesterday, were due to mount a dry run today to check if they could smuggle components for liquid explosives through Britain's airports.

United Airline tickets dated next Wednesday were found by police at the home of one of the raided addresses.

Where are all the conspiracy theroist claiming this was all set up by Tony Blair, God knows he would'nt want to be outdone by W... :blink:

Perhaps when Windsor and The White House are redused to ashes the bleeding heart leftist will take note. I doubt it though most will drop to their knees facing the east and beg for mercy from Muhammed!

Perhaps when Windsor and The White House are redused to ashes the bleeding heart leftist will take note. I doubt it though most will drop to their knees facing the east and beg for mercy from Muhammed!

Wow. One of the 29%. I've been wondering where you all have been hiding.