The Axe.

umech

Sep 19, 2003
large stations, pit ,phl,clt,lga,dca where it will take a lot more planning, thant say small stations like mia,sfo,ind,san,bwi,mco,lax,ord ,gso,int, were the numbers are less and also easy to fill. so.
lets say the company exercises its right to implement the new contract ;

1. any employee can do a/c movement (this means the ramp can relocate a/c) how many mechs and leads will be affected by this (day and afternoon shift only) .

2. lead inspector abolishment , and implementation of dqc , (how many inspectors and leads will be abolished) at small stations.

3. no pay lunch , how many mechs will be abolished by the longer coverage at small stations.

4. supervisor to lead and direct. how many laeds will this eliminate at small stations.

5. the inside deal between the company and the iam; to keep as many jobs as possible in pit, wich stations are going to loose their work to pit , because nobody cares at least not the iam about other station but PITTSBUrGH. i read the proposal i can not stop thinking the IAM sponsored lower wages to keep pittsburgh open (its mazzoco,shiffano,frieberger territory) and they will sell their mama is concha and force the rest of the mechanics to accept ( larger pay cuts,reduction of holydays,no skill pay, lower license pay,less vacation,no retirement,ot at 1/2 )to save as many jobs as possible in pittsburgh

ain't that right mr iam?........ [deleted].......

vic mazzoco get 75k yr retirement from the iam plus usair retirement, frieburger is next and shieffano is in the pipe line.

iam :down: :down: :down

umech said:
5. the inside deal between the company and the iam; to keep as many jobs as possible in pit, wich stations are going to loose their work to pit , because nobody cares at least not the iam about other station but PITTSBUrGH.  i read the proposal i can not stop thinking the IAM sponsored lower wages to keep pittsburgh open (its mazzoco,shiffano,frieberger territory) and they will sell their mama is concha and force the rest of the mechanics to accept (  larger pay cuts,reduction of holydays,no skill pay, lower license pay,less vacation,no retirement,ot at 1/2 )to save as many jobs as possible in pittsburgh

[Remainder of original post right above this one deleted by moderator]

[post="239293"][/post]​
umech, Right on the money...ESPECIALLY #5 AND THE INSIDE DEAL..PATHETIC :down:

just the same way that the same iam union sold out five cities where the ramp was sold out to FSS and then turned around and sold a few other cities out to the mainline express and then had the nerve to raise our dues. personally i am making less than 12.00 but my union dues is 15.25 a check that is down right cold especially for a mainline express city. boy what a union.

Robbed, the only good thing is if this agreement gets voted in, you go up to $15.00 per hour. The downside, they can now contract out your city. And that was the Company, not the IAM who changed their minds about granfathering your city. Changed January 11th well after the best final offer went out.

please mr mediator, what was deleted?

we have the right to kow, unless you are with the iam !!

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!!!, THE RIGHT TO SPEAK , IS IN THE CONSTITUTION.
NOW WE HAVE A THIRD HAND WEB SITE DICTATING .........

AMT4U.

GOD BLESS THE NEW USARWAYS.

HELD WITH THE IAM

IAM :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: FOREVER.... :down:

amt4u said:
[post="239368"][/post]​
And it protects you from the government stifling your free speech. Unless this board is run by the government, they're free to stifle your speech to their hearts' content.

amt4u said:
please mr mediator, what was deleted?

we have the right to kow, unless you are with the iam !!

NOW WE HAVE A THIRD HAND WEB SITE DICTATING .........

[post="239368"][/post]​

Any attempt at outing (for which the poster has been warned before) will be deleted as it was in this case. It had nothing to do with a sinister IAM campaign, and everything to do with following the board rules and previous warnings by the moderators. :ph34r: Feel better now?

mweiss said:
I can not stop thinking the IAM sponsored lower wages to keep pittsburgh open (its mazzoco,shiffano,frieberger territory) and they will sell their mama is concha and force the rest of the mechanics to accept ( larger pay cuts,reduction of holydays,no skill pay, lower license pay,less vacation,no retirement,ot at 1/2 )to save as many jobs as possible in pittsburgh
[post="239373"][/post]​

I'll have to agree with that! Pittsburgh is the Mecca! The IAM would farm everything out to keep the Pitt! The bad part about it is those union losers are impossible to remove once they get appointed! Bad system.....and it's nearly impossible to change!

GeezLouis,

The quote you have there attributed to me was not posted by me. Please correct your post.

delldude said:
glad you just figured it out...pittsburgh is the center of the universe...... ;)
[post="239401"][/post]​

YOU may be right, but; i doubt the iam will be able to survive an election as soon as the utes are gone wich is very soon. i my self dont care wich union represents me ,i dont like the iam filosofy.

amt4u

scot said:
Any attempt at outing (for which the poster has been warned before) will be deleted as it was in this case. It had nothing to do with a sinister IAM campaign, and everything to do with following the board rules and previous warnings by the moderators. :ph34r: Feel better now?
[post="239380"][/post]​

mediator scot

what is OUTING?

i wonder what umech would have to say about this, i forgot he got banned from the post
because SCOT mediator did not LIKE whatever he had sayd wich most likely was against the iam.

amt4u.

iam :down: :down: :down: :down:

amt4u said:
mediator scot

what is OUTING?
an outing is like going fishing or hiking....
or lets say voting down a lame contract modification proposal...if you vote it down the union will give you a sign and send you on an outing also..stay tuned.

amt4u said:
mediator scot

what is OUTING?
i wonder what umech would have to say about this, i forgot he got banned from the post
because SCOT mediator did not LIKE whatever he had sayd wich most likely was against the iam.

amt4u.

iam :down: :down: :down: :down:
[post="239455"][/post]​
Scott loves to use power and why "cavalier" was banished, actually warned and then banished after he/I dared cross his path. Hey, if that is what keeps Scott going I say let him alone.....

As far as the bad nasty IAM, YOU people are the ones who keep it in for years on end and now when things turn to s*it you complain like everything was paradise before this mess, give me a break and stop whining and do something unusual and GROW UP and change you life and leave this crap in your past...

Best Regards, even you Scotty___Curt

Latest posts