The Biden Factor

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
I firmly believe if Crazy Joe is jumping in now, Hillary has some very serious legal problems.
Dick Morris seems to see it that way also.

If Joe Biden runs for president, it could be the clearest statement that the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton is serious, that the Justice Department won’t back off prosecuting and that the president is unhappy with his former secretary of State as a candidate for the White House.

These interlocking conclusions flow from a basic question: Why would Biden run against a primary candidate now getting 54 percent of the vote in a three-way field in one poll (ABC/The Washington Post) and 49 percent in another (NBC/ The Wall Street Journal)?

The Justice Department will have a difficult decision to make if the emails unearthed by the FBI show that Clinton broke the law by allowing classified information to be received, stored or sent on her private server while at State. There would be, understandably, a huge reluctance to indict the likely Democratic nominee, particularly if the only alternative is the unelectable Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

http://thehill.com/opinion/dick-morris/257514-dick-morris-what-a-biden-run-means

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, the Demorats are waiting to see what kind of repercussions take place after Hitlery continues to lie in the Benghazi/Email scandal this week!

Reactions: 3 people
delldude said:
So much for that angle.
Obama must have read my post.
Doesn't he always? 

2r4sdj7.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Man, the depression is real over on MSLSD.

Its like all their balloons got popped all at once.

lol

delldude said:
I firmly believe if Crazy Joe is jumping in now, Hillary has some very serious legal problems.
Dick Morris seems to see it that way also.
Does this mean her "legal problems" aren't serious?