The dem's finally throwing Biden under the bus?

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
How odd these classified doc's, stolen from the WH, seem to keep popping up everywhere. Even the genius, Hank Johnson suspects someone may have planted them.

Notice Biden was crowing in October about running again, Bingo, first week of November, doc's are sprouting like weeds. I'd say this is the beginning of the end for 'ol Joe.

Biden perplexed.jpeg

I'm sure KFC, Weezy and Bears will be here talking about Trump any minute. But these docs were probably stolen and mishandled before Trump was even in office.

I'm sure KFC, Weezy and Bears will be here talking about Trump any minute. But these docs were probably stolen and mishandled before Trump was even in office.

Actually Trump was probably the best President in my lifetime. Since you want me to talk about Trump. During the Pandemic it was Trump who never wavered from the line “We have to help the Airlines” and he absolutely did. When Biden came into office he didn’t originally include the Airlines in his stimulus Bill. Congress added the money thankfully. Anyway Trump more than earned my vote in 2020 and if he runs again in 2024 he’ll get my vote again.

Sorry if that disappoints anyone. And E you really should stop making so many assumptions about people if you thought I was going to defend Biden. Nah.

But anyway I’m also not obsessed with Politics like so many wackadoos are in this Country today.

I think this is all by design. They probably even planted the documents. The Dems are finished with Biden as their useful idiot. This is a convenient way to put him out to pasture (without admitting that he's been there all along) and implement their next phase of retaining power.

I think this is all by design. They probably even planted the documents. The Dems are finished with Biden as their useful idiot. This is a convenient way to put him out to pasture (without admitting that he's been there all along) and implement their next phase of retaining power.
They may well have planned it. Biden is to old to run again. So is Trump, but he will likely stay in the race and Biden won't. And the GOP is still going to need the 30% that he will encourage to write in his name in order to "win" by causing the GOP to lose. You should now focus your efforts on finding a way for Trump to bow out gracefully, because if he doesn't - the GOP will lose again.

I doubt they were planted. Just about every president or cabinet official has probably done this for as long as paper has been used in government...

The danger in weaponizing something like this against your opposition is that it will eventually come back to bite someone in your own party.

I doubt they were planted. Just about every president or cabinet official has probably done this for as long as paper has been used in government...

The danger in weaponizing something like this against your opposition is that it will eventually come back to bite someone in your own party.
you never know. the dems are a party that is not afraid to use any means necessary to to stay in power. Who knows, maybe the republicans would do the same if they had the MSM,social media, and the swamp in their back pocket.

Reactions: La Li Lu Le Lo
you never know. the dems are a party that is not afraid to use any means necessary to to stay in power. Who knows, maybe the republicans would do the same if they had the MSM,social media, and the swamp in their back pocket.
Please don't tell me that you think the 2020 election was stolen.

Please don't tell me that you think the 2020 election was stolen.

KFC missing the point as always. You don't need to steal elections when you control the messaging. It's an age old method that's been used effectively to dupe people into voting for the wrong people.

It used to be the newspapers. Then it was the television networks. Now it's moved on to social media platforms.

Democrats have known for 75 years that you don't need to win the House, Senate and White House to really be in control for the long term. All you need to do is control who counts the vote and enforces the election laws in the largest counties/cities.

KFC missing the point as always. You don't need to steal elections when you control the messaging. It's an age old method that's been used effectively to dupe people into voting for the wrong people.

It used to be the newspapers. Then it was the television networks. Now it's moved on to social media platforms.

Democrats have known for 75 years that you don't need to win the House, Senate and White House to really be in control for the long term. All you need to do is control who counts the vote and enforces the election laws in the largest counties/cities.

Are you really this naive? You really think one party controls the narrative over the other? C’mon man seriously. Somebody watches CNN and you watch FOX News and there’s no difference. You choose where you want to be spoon fed by the team you want to root for. Both sides Pimp out a narrative that you choose to latch onto. And meanwhile both Archie and the Meathead sleep in the same house.

Answer this man. If you think one side has so much control over the other why is it that every election seems to be almost razor wire thin?

News flash/ You’re being duped all around.

Doesn’t FOX have more viewers than both CNN and MSNBC combined? But I have to admit FOX does a great job pretending (BREAKING NEWS) they aren’t a part of that MSM. 😂

So let me get this straight....Democrats decided to put Facebook and Twitter to use in their nefarious plans to sway voters to vote for them. I'v seen a lot of stuff on social media, but you know something? It didn't influence my vote. But if social media is the reason that Republicans can't accept the their losses at the polls, that doesn't say a lot about America. But..it has shown that 'freedom of speech' means that you can say pretty much anything false, and scream "censorship" when something is fact checked. Of course, that is only for BS from the right that fails a fact check. And as has been pointed out - that evil mean "fake news" viewership is NOTHING when compared to Fox, NesMax and other right wing media. You all used to gloat about the ratings of conservative news...they still control the numbers...and Republicans continue to lose. They just don't accept it.