The EMPEROR has NO CLOTHES !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
The M O R O N demanded a WALL. (The M O R O N got 'SQUAT' ) ! !

The M O R O N demanded $$$$ 5B for his WALL. ( The M O R O N got $ 1.375B ) ! !

The ( KING DEAL MAKER) M O R O N went to see ' KIM '. (The M O R O N Folded like a CHEAP SUIT ) ! !

Quiz time.
Name the 4 letters in the Alphabet, that the M O R O N is PETRIFIED of.

First Clue.

' _ D _ _ ' !!

The M O R O N demanded a WALL. (The M O R O N got 'SQUAT' ) ! !

The M O R O N demanded $$$$ 5B for his WALL. ( The M O R O N got $ 1.375B ) ! !

The ( KING DEAL MAKER) M O R O N went to see ' KIM '. (The M O R O N Folded like a CHEAP SUIT ) ! !

Quiz time.
Name the 4 letters in the Alphabet, that the M O R O N is PETRIFIED of.

First Clue.

' _ D _ _ ' !!
This was written by a moron. First off American citizens have been voting for a wall for years. Presidents have repeatedly promised a wall for votes. They just never delivered. They even appropriated 50 billion for the wall. Where did that money go? It sure wasn’t for a wall. No, they just saw away scam the American tax payer to line their pockets. This wall is not Trumps new idea. It’s been on American voters minds for decades. On your second point it’s always better to simply walk away than preatend a really bad deal was a great victory. Once again, kinda like that wonderful NFTA deal that was made that cost American Voters hundreds of thousands of jobs.

The current problem with the world of today is with people like you. There is a certain truth to Darwinism and mankind has eliminated it from the human species.

Last edited:
This was written by a moron. First off American citizens have been voting for a wall for years. Presidents have repeatedly promised a wall for votes. They just never delivered. They even appropriated 50 billion for the wall. Where did that money go? It sure wasn’t for a wall. No, they just saw away scam the American tax payer to line their pockets. This wall is not Trumps new idea. It’s been on American voters minds for decades. On your second point it’s always better to simply wall away than preatend a really bad deal was a great victory. Once again, kinda like that wonderful NFTA deal that was made that cost American Voters hundreds of thousands of jobs.

The current problem with the world of today is with people like you. There is a certain truth to Darwinism and mankind as eliminated it from the human population.
Politicians have delivered 600 miles of wall. They introduced a bill to get the money to build the wall, debated it, and passed it. That's how the 600 miles of wall got there. That's the process that a representative democracy uses.

Trump wanted $5 billion for 250 miles of wall while leading his followers to believe that this was somehow going to prevent houswives and coeds from being raped by illegals. It's only 1,000 miles short of "walling off" the border. And...there was no bill to get the money. It was one man (Trump) who demanded that wall. He wanted the money over and above the amounts that were in the spending bill. And he wasn't going to sign a spending bill unless the money was in it. That is not how a representative democracy works...that is how a dictatorship works.

The true social Darwinists are the ones who believe they are safe from rape, murder and drugs by building a wall with a thousand mile gap in it, then convincing themselves that nobody will go thru that gap because "those areas are harder to get to".

Politicians have delivered 600 miles of wall. They introduced a bill to get the money to build the wall, debated it, and passed it. That's how the 600 miles of wall got there. That's the process that a representative democracy uses.

Trump wanted $5 billion for 250 miles of wall while leading his followers to believe that this was somehow going to prevent houswives and coeds from being raped by illegals. It's only 1,000 miles short of "walling off" the border. And...there was no bill to get the money. It was one man (Trump) who demanded that wall. He wanted the money over and above the amounts that were in the spending bill. And he wasn't going to sign a spending bill unless the money was in it. That is not how a representative democracy works...that is how a dictatorship works.

The true social Darwinists are the ones who believe they are safe from rape, murder and drugs by building a wall with a thousand mile gap in it, then convincing themselves that nobody will go thru that gap because "those areas are harder to get to".
Now this I can agree with you on. We need a wall that will rival the China wall from coast to coast.

Um....did you not read the part that the wall didn't work?
I read that they should have built a Northern wall as well. Didn’t read that there were any attacks from the south that caused a problem. You know why? Because there was a wall there. Common sense KC. Common sense. Just a little goes a long way. You really need to lose the tunnel vision and broaden your horizons.

I read that they should have built a Northern wall as well. Didn’t read that there were any attacks from the south that caused a problem. You know why? Because there was a wall there. Common sense KC. Common sense. Just a little goes a long way. You really need to lose the tunnel vision and broaden your horizons.

So...given that we have shown that a wall on one border only is a failure and didn't keep anybody safe, what makes us think that us doing the very same thing will work any better? But tell me...there was some pretty tough terrain along that wall...how many miles were left open because "it's too hard to get to"? Our wall will have a thousand mile long gap. Trump hasn't been talking about that. He is only quibbling over money for 250 miles of wall when 1250 miles are needed. Keep us safe. Right.

So...given that we have shown that a wall on one border only is a failure and didn't keep anybody safe, what makes us think that us doing the very same thing will work any better? But tell me...there was some pretty tough terrain along that wall...how many miles were left open because "it's too hard to get to"? Our wall will have a thousand mile long gap. Trump hasn't been talking about that. He is only quibbling over money for 250 miles of wall when 1250 miles are needed. Keep us safe. Right.
Your reading comprehension is dam near zero. Walls do work. Certainly your not that stupid. The China wall served its purpose. It protected the southern border. The Berlin Wall worked it kept a lot of people delegated for many years. The Israeli Wall works. I’m sure there is many more. Have you ever seen a fortress without a wall. Ask Nancy if hers work. Have you ever seen a prison without walls? Man has been building walls for thousands of years. Do you know why? Because they work. You crying about gaps? Don’t leave any, build the wall all the way. Not one a three hundred pound woman can easily climb over either. I’m talking about a real wall. If that Wall was to save one little girl from being trafficked across the border, it’s worth every dollar. There is one thing I know for sure, what we have been doing for the past 169 years isn’t working. So just for shits&giggles, let’s give it a shot.

Your reading comprehension is dam near zero. Walls do work. Certainly your not that stupid. The China wall served its purpose. It protected the southern border. The Berlin Wall worked it kept a lot of people delegated for many years. The Israeli Wall works. I’m sure there is many more. Have you ever seen a fortress without a wall. Ask Nancy if hers work. Have you ever seen a prison without walls? Man has been building walls for thousands of years. Do you know why? Because they work. You crying about gaps? Don’t leave any, build the wall all the way. Not one a three hundred pound woman can easily climb over either. I’m talking about a real wall. If that Wall was to save one little girl from being trafficked across the border, it’s worth every dollar. There is one thing I know for sure, what we have been doing for the past 169 years isn’t working. So just for shits&giggles, let’s give it a shot.

Just Curious.
ANY chance you ever considered moving to JONESTOWN years ago, OR YOU were an average GERMAN citizen in another life, back in 1939 - 1945 ??????????????

NEXT CLUE, to the 4 letters that the M O R O N @ 1600' is SCARED to DEATH of....................

' ___ .....D.....___.....Y ' !!

Last edited:

How long is the Israeil wall, and how many miles are unwalled? Bonus points if you can tell me if there are any patrols running along it. Same with the Turkey wall...nice big beautiful wall...with guard towers every 5 miles an patrols between them. But those walls don't have any gaping holes and they have manned stations very close together.

As far as Nancy's fence It didnt' work. And neither did the one around Trumps secondary residence.

Hey K.C. had a beer lately???
53066208_1133675586793902_8118608170881908736_n.jpg