The GOP has become the stupid party — and proud of it

xUT

Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
SanFranFreako, KommieFornia

The GOP has become the stupid party — and proud of it

In the 1980s, when I became a Republican, the GOP took pride in describing itself as the “party of ideas.” But under Trump’s leadership, Republicans have reclaimed their old reputation, dating back to the 1950s, as the “stupid party.” What’s even more telling: This is not a source of shame or embarrassment for the party’s populists. They’re the stupid-and-proud-of-it party.

Nuff Said.

The US is is not the only country with an idiot party.

Across the pond in England we have a blonde buffoon, Boris in the Conservative Party. Well a slightly different breed.

Not so much stupid, but clueless, incompetent and arrogant, with a sense of entitlement. Like rules are for little people not for us,etc

These people are totally out of touch like one of their ministers Jacob Rees-Mogg, with the name like that what you expect?

He is what we regard as an upper class twit.

Conservatives are full of assholes like that and slowly destroying the country, while of course lining their own pockets.

Plenty of blame on all sides...Ridiculous to cast a broad brush on one group vs. the other. Also plenty of "Upper Class Twits" on both sides of the aisle. Example: "3.5 Trillion in spending will cost nothing" But we wouldn't have to go far to find many other statements of equal "ridiculousness" on both sides. Bull-horning levels of frustration may make you feel good, but in reality only cast in stone your closed minded views and willingness to joust windmills

Well so you think it's ridiculous, well it's a free country you can think what you like.

Although I agree there are some on both sides

Anyway, It's my personal opinion and if you don't like it, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, have a nice day.

OK, so what do you consider is the reputation of the Democrats?
Not may Democrats feel that the election was stolen...that Hugo Chavez messed with Dominion voting machines. They don't believe that the Covid vaccine implants a microchip. They don't believe that the Covid vaccine makes your balls swell up. Democrats don't believe in taking a horse dewormer or aquarium cleaner to fight Covid. Democrats didn't believe that Hillary Clinton was running a child prostitution ring out of a NYC pizzeria. But perhaps the biggest difference that Democrats saw that whenever Trumps lips moved, there was a better than 90% chance he was lying, embellishing, exaggerating or whatever else you want t call it. They believed Trump.

Reactions: SharoninSAT and xUT
So that's why you're a democrat?

How's that been working lately?
Nope, not a DumboRat or a RepubliRat, certainly not a TrumpORat.
I have stated my position numerous times, as you well know.
I voted for Trump the first time and he turned out to be a real nutcase and disappointment.
You might like a coup as long as it fits your agenda, me, not at all.
We had free and fair elections and Trump was voted out, plain and simple.
You all continue with the lies and obfuscation. Only the TrumpORats are buying it.
Better find someone who is centrist and not a crazy MF'r or it will be another loss for the GOP.
I see lil junior trying to be 'political' and he turns my stomach. Put him on the ticket and watch the base dwindle.
Take Care,
Have Fun!
Huggs,
xUT

Reactions: SharoninSAT
Nope, not a DumboRat or a RepubliRat, certainly not a TrumpORat.
I have stated my position numerous times, as you well know.
I voted for Trump the first time and he turned out to be a real nutcase and disappointment.
You might like a coup as long as it fits your agenda, me, not at all.
We had free and fair elections and Trump was voted out, plain and simple.
You all continue with the lies and obfuscation. Only the TrumpORats are buying it.
Better find someone who is centrist and not a crazy MF'r or it will be another loss for the GOP.
I see lil junior trying to be 'political' and he turns my stomach. Put him on the ticket and watch the base dwindle.
Take Care,
Have Fun!
Huggs,
xUT
Meh...you still vote.

Tell me, how is your vote for Biden panning out....related to Trump being a 'nutcase'.

Meh...you still vote.

Tell me, how is your vote for Biden panning out....related to Trump being a 'nutcase'.
I sleep better at night knowing the commander in tweet doesn't have the nuke codes.
Aren't you impressed with the way he kicked the can on North Korea?
His little 'tariff' spat is going to kick us in the a$$ now, you do know that?
Any who, no, not entirely happy with Biden, yet, much better than the Narcissistic, self imposed king of Merika. Trump is and always will be a nutcase.
Just my opinion...
Take Care,
xUT

Reactions: SharoninSAT
I sleep better at night knowing the commander in tweet doesn't have the nuke codes.
Aren't you impressed with the way he kicked the can on North Korea?
His little 'tariff' spat is going to kick us in the a$$ now, you do know that?
Any who, no, not entirely happy with Biden, yet, much better than the Narcissistic, self imposed king of Merika. Trump is and always will be a nutcase.
Just my opinion...
Take Care,
xUT
He never could pull off a rogue launch.......get real. I thought you had more common sense than that.

Kicked the can as every pres before him did? He gave it a pretty fair shot. Lil Kim sees a panty waist in the WH now.....Now you should be worried.

His little war against tariffs, due to previous policies, that had previously cost hundreds of thousands of US production jobs......Now you live with Ambassador Hunter and 10% for 'the big guy'. Dude, take up mandarin asap.

He never could pull off a rogue launch.......get real. I thought you had more common sense than that.

Kicked the can as every pres before him did? He gave it a pretty fair shot. Lil Kim sees a panty waist in the WH now.....Now you should be worried.

His little war against tariffs, due to previous policies, that had previously cost hundreds of thousands of US production jobs......Now you live with Ambassador Hunter and 10% for 'the big guy'. Dude, take up mandarin mills did they reopen or build in Pittsburgh after the tariffs?
How many steel mills were opened in Pittsburgh after the tariffs?

His little war against tariffs, due to previous policies, that had previously cost hundreds of thousands of US production jobs......Now you live with Ambassador Hunter and 10% for 'the big guy'. Dude, take up mandarin asap.
Lol, trump has you where he wants you.