The Great Commuter Strikes Again

Freedom4all

Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
What is wrong that dude?

With all the hullabaloo over the Notre Dame speech this weekend, no one seemed to much notice Joe Biden gave the commencement address at Wake Forest yesterday. You can read the transcript here, but as to be expected, you could probably give yourself a pre-frontal lobotomy with a screwdriver that's accidentally been dropped in the toilet and come off more coherent than Joe Biden. What's going on here? Even with speechwriters, the Great Commuter is still a verbal train wreck:

Excerpts:

I believe so strongly, as you may recall when I was here in October, not in you particularly but your generation, that I don’t have a single doubt in my mind we’re on the cusp not only of a new century but a new day for this country and the world.

There’s not a single issue on this President’s plate that will not yield a change — just merely by ignoring it, it will change.

Folks, we’re either going to fundamentally change the course of history, or fail the generations that come after us, because change will occur. Non-action is action, unlike most generations.

Biden_brain.jpg

Latest posts