The Israel Situation(s) are getting Worse by the day !

joanne

Advanced
Nov 29, 2009
Just as VP Biden is in Israel to help with trying to move Peace talks along, the Israeli government announces that 1600 new home will be built in E. Jerusalem, which is a "white hot"...No No .

When a Ultra Neocon Conservative like Bibi Netanyahu is looking like a kid who just got Caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and is pleading for Everyone to "please lets all calm down", THAT is proof Positive that he has Screwed Up Royally !

I can't speak for everyone else here on this/our site, but I am growing Very Very tired with our friends(and they ARE our friends) the Israeli's !!!!

joanne

Just as VP Biden is in Israel to help with trying to move Peace talks along, the Israeli government announces that 1600 new home will be built in E. Jerusalem, which is a "white hot"...No No .

When a Ultra Neocon Conservative like Bibi Netanyahu is looking like a kid who just got Caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and is pleading for Everyone to "please lets all calm down", THAT is proof Positive that he has Screwed Up Royally !

I can't speak for everyone else here on this/our site, but I am growing Very Very tired with our friends(and they ARE our friends) the Israeli's !!!!

joanne

Need to lay off the daily dose of Huffpoop and KOS propaganda. Your claim of "white hot no no" exists in their eyes only. Netanyahu has already previously rebuffed Obambi and the White House to halt all settlement activity, agreeing only to a limited freeze that does not include east Jerusalem.

Get that. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE JERUSALEM.

If anyone thinks that the buffoon twins of Obama and Biden are respected by any foreign leader they are sadly mistaken. Obama has already shown he is more Muslim friendly and could care less for the Israels. What is Obama gonna do? Write a strongly worded letter?

I think its hilarious that Obama and Biden are wagging their finger at them like a child (dont u do that) and the Israiels are giving them the finger in kind, the middle finger, LOL

I find it stupifyingly amusing that everyone here in the USA has an opinion on the actions of the Isreali Government. :angry:

NONE of us in this great land has experienced living under near siege conditions on a daily basis since 1948 like the Israeli's have. With our support and yes, guidance Israel has become a thriving democracy and a pretty good economy as well. All of this while enduring terrorist attacks, invasions and all manner of attempts to crush it's very existance.

As a result I tend not to be very critical of their actions as a governement. Getting shot at on a daily basis tends to color ones outlook and far be it for me to profess to have the judgement, courage or wisdom that this tiny country has displayed over the years.

And lets face it folks. Israel is more that likely going to be the ones who put Iran back in their place, not the pussyfooting U.N. or the U.S. for that matter, with their so-called sanctions !

Wonder what Obambi would do if another country said they wanted to wipe the U.S. off the face of the earth and were creating a weapon to do so ?

I do not agree. If anyone smacks down Iran it will have to be either a coalition involving the rest of the ME or Russia/China to protect their interests. If Iran has or is close to owning nukes or can get their hand on one (not too hard to believe they could buy one some where) they will use it if Israel or the US attacks them.

I am on the fence as far as any action (military) even occurring. Should a strike happen against Iran I cannot even begin to imagine what would happen with oil cost and production. If the US or Israel does it on their own, the rest of the ME will join force with Iran to b!tch slap anyone and everyone they could meaning Israel. Oil prices will sky rocket to what price no one knows but I would be willing to bet the farm that the $200 a barrel oil of 2 years ago will look like a blue light special at Wally world.

My guess is that we and the rest of the world will quietly try and nurture the internal revolution that is brewing in Iran. That would be the most favorable out come.

I do not agree. If anyone smacks down Iran it will have to be either a coalition involving the rest of the ME or Russia/China to protect their interests. If Iran has or is close to owning nukes or can get their hand on one (not too hard to believe they could buy one some where) they will use it if Israel or the US attacks them.

I am on the fence as far as any action (military) even occurring. Should a strike happen against Iran I cannot even begin to imagine what would happen with oil cost and production. If the US or Israel does it on their own, the rest of the ME will join force with Iran to b!tch slap anyone and everyone they could meaning Israel. Oil prices will sky rocket to what price no one knows but I would be willing to bet the farm that the $200 a barrel oil of 2 years ago will look like a blue light special at Wally world.

My guess is that we and the rest of the world will quietly try and nurture the internal revolution that is brewing in Iran. That would be the most favorable out come.

Isn't that just the kind of naiveté that led to the mass exterminations by the NAZI's? Seriously? Quietly nurturing? This isn't a baby we are talking about.

Don't be to surprised if Israel goes it alone because the rest of the terrified world hasn't the ballz.

Oh,...where to start ??

(I'll do Iran first)..If those buffoons(Iran) makes so much as a move to "Push A Button", it will be their .."End of Days" !! (pardon the expression) by the Jews !! The only REAL fight we(USA) has in this fight is(If we're really HONEST about it) is, as Garfield correctly says.....the price of OIL !!!!!!!!!!!

As good as an Ally as Israel has been to the US, the FACT remains that Israel took/stole (however you want to call it) the land that they now occupy, and THAT Fact cannot be earased by good deeds towards us.

Now I'll "give way" to the Bible , lets mix religion with politics crowd, to respond.

joanne

Oh,...where to start ??

(I'll do Iran first)..If those buffoons(Iran) makes so much as a move to "Push A Button", it will be their .."End of Days" !! (pardon the expression) by the Jews !! The only REAL fight we(USA) has in this fight is(If we're really HONEST about it) is, as Garfield correctly says.....the price of OIL !!!!!!!!!!!

As good as an Ally as Israel has been to the US, the FACT remains that Israel took/stole (however you want to call it) the land that they now occupy, and THAT Fact cannot be earased by good deeds towards us.

Now I'll "give way" to the Bible , lets mix religion with politics crowd, to respond.

joanne

I believe Israel got the land by war. The original lines were drawn up by the UN but the Arabs did not like the idea so they started a war and lost. Israel got the land the way we took the land from MX, English, French and the Natives. Whether that is right or wrong is up for debate but I think the terms took/stole are not historically correct.

Oh,...where to start ??

joanne

Ahhhh how quaint, you would make Mahmoud Ahmajinedad proud.

I believe Israel got the land by war. The original lines were drawn up by the UN but the Arabs did not like the idea so they started a war and lost. Israel got the land the way we took the land from MX, English, French and the Natives. Whether that is right or wrong is up for debate but I think the terms took/stole are not historically correct.

Perhaps garfield . But whats your take on Israel being perhaps 4 Times Larger today, than in 1948 ??

Thanx,

joanne

Perhaps garfield . But whats your take on Israel being perhaps 4 Times Larger today, than in 1948 ??

Thanx,

joanne

6 or 7 wars... I lost count.

edit: Would have been even larger ad they not given back the Sinai in exchange for a lasting peace (so far).

Had the Arab nations not been so vindictive and blinded but rage they would have left good enough alone and stopped after they 2nd or 3rd ass whipping. But hey. live and learn ... or not.

Oh,...where to start ??

joanne

Now then following your logic regarding taking of land. Would you be so kind as to deliver the deed to "your" property to the local Indian Tribe nearest your place of residence???

Want to discuss Israel and thier "Land" now or should I go back to clinging to my guns and religion?

Now then following your logic regarding taking of land. Would you be so kind as to deliver the deed to "your" property to the local Indian Tribe nearest your place of residence???

Want to discuss Israel and thier "Land" now or should I go back to clinging to my guns and religion?

I think he is Native American IIRC so he wins either way.