The Million Muslim March

snapthis

Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
Fury over 'Million Muslim March' scheduled for 9/11 - even thought the Islamic group planning it has only 57 supporters
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 00:40 EST, 18 August 2013 | UPDATED: 00:46 EST, 18 August 2013

An Islamic group's plan for a 'Million Muslim March' on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the United States has sparked outrage among many who call the timing 'insensitive.'
The American Muslim Political Action Committee says it wants to use the 12th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington to march on the National Mall and protest against what the group says is discrimination against Muslims by Americans and the U.S. government.
However, the group's plan might be a little too ambitious. AMPAC, based in Kansas City, Missouri, has just 57 supporters signed up for the September 11 event on Facebook.

Controversial: The American Muslim Political Action Committee has refused to cancel it's September 11 event - though it has since changed the name.

'Insensitive': Critics have said that the march, on the anniversary of an attack by Islamic terrorists, is an affront to the nearly 3,000 people who died on September 11, 2001
The group is seen as a fringe Islamic organized formed by 9-11 'truthers' who deny that al-Qaeda was responsible for the terrorist attacks. The Council on American-Islamic Relations - the largest Muslim group in the country - said it will 'definitely' not being joining AMPAC.
Still, the name AMPAC chose for its event evokes powerful imagery. It is reminiscent of the Million Man March in 1995 and the 1963 March on Washington, which drew hundreds of thousands of blacks to Washington to protest for civil rights.

Critics say M.D. Rabbi Alam, the founder of the event, holds dangerous views and is a 9/11 'truther'
Later, AMPAC changed the name of the event to the 'Million American March Against Fear.' It claims 'Peace Harmony and Justice' and 'A Civil Rights Movement for Humanity.'
'On 9.11.01 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day,' M.D. Rabbi Alam, the founder of AMPAC and the organizer o the even, said in a statement to Fox News.
'Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti-Islamic organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims and our religion of Islam.
'Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the (laws regarding the detention of terrorism suspects.)'
Nearly 3,000 people - 2,600 of them Americans - died in the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York and Washington when al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four jetliners. The terrorists cited a variety of motivations for the attacks that were based on fundamentalist Islam.
'They're basically a bunch of "truthers" who think that America's to blame for everything,' Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, head of the Islamic Forum for Democracy, told Fox.
'These guys are problematic and they're trying to exploit 9/11.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396500/Fury-Million-Muslim-March-scheduled-9-11--Islamic-group-planning-57-supporters.html

I'm sure there are tens of millions counter-demonstrators to this event that don't have to show up in DC.

9/11..They deserve the attention they may get from family members of the victims of 9/11/2001.

Even if you're not Catholic....This is EYE opening

When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no hospitals. Today, one out of five people in this country receive their medical care at a Catholic hospital.

When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no schools. Today, the
Catholic Church teaches 3 million students a day, in its more than 250
Catholic Colleges and Universities, in its more than 1200 Catholic High Schools
and its more than 5000 Catholic grade schools.

Everyday, the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters and educates more
people than any other organization in the world.

The new Obama Health Mandate could end all this and the tax payers would
have to make up the loss.
Also, all Catholic adoption services would come to an end; a human disaster.

There are more than 77 million Catholics in this country. It takes an estimated
50 million Catholic votes to elect a president. I am asking all of you to go to the polls in 2014 and be united in replacing all Senators and Reps with someone who will respect the Catholic Church, all Christians, and all Religions with the exception of Islam.

**Mr. President, you said**, "The USA is not a Christian Nation". You are wrong
we are a Christian Nation founded on Judeo-Christian values allowing all religions in America to Worship & Practice Freely. Something Islam will never do.

Oh, by the way, on MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America ...

Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital?

Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?

Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?

Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?

Have you seen Muslims shaking hands with a Muslim Girl Scouts?

Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?*

*Have you ever seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the
American way of life?*

*In God We Trust!

Reactions: 1 person

When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no hospitals. Today, one out of five people in this country receive their medical care at a Catholic hospital.

50 million Catholic votes to elect a president. I am asking all of you to go to the polls in 2014 and be united in replacing all Senators and Reps with someone who will respect the Catholic Church, all Christians, and all Religions with the exception of Islam.

we are a Christian Nation founded on Judeo-Christian values allowing all religions in America to Worship & Practice Freely. Something Islam will never do.

American way of life?*

*In God We Trust!

I was reminded yesterday when the Cowboys and Cardinals played. The stadium no longer allows a bag large enough to conceal a pressure cooker for some reason.

Thanks to terrorists for their contribution to a favorite american pastime and travel. Longer lines and searches from airports to sports events.

American way of life?*

*In God We Trust!

Ah...EASY there "Hack ol' boy. Do NOT get carried away, without knowing ALL the Facts about the ...Boys-from-ROME.

(I'm married to a moderate to major devout Catholic F Y I.)

While it's true of the 'Charity' of the catholic church,...The Bottom line(and the bottom line IS ALWAYS the "Bottom Line") is THIS little Unresolved 'BIT.

http://www.doctrineofdiscovery.org

Rome has been given AMPLE opportunity to refudiate this, and the damaging PAPAL BULLS that were issued by various Popes. (The MOST damaging being "Inter Caetera") ! (But you KNEW that..right......'Hack) ??

This new Pope...(so far) hasn't 'touched this,....the Old NAZI wouldn't refudiate it, and sadly....Pope John Paul I I didn't deal with it)

PS,
I LOVED PJP I I.........'Big Time ! !

Fury over 'Million Muslim March' scheduled for 9/11 - even thought the Islamic group planning it has only 57 supporters
They succeeded in getting you to post their message on an airline bulletin board. For that I am sure they are appreciative.

They succeeded in getting you to post their message on an airline bulletin board. For that I am sure they are appreciative.

I think an aviation board is appropriate since airlines are a target of radical Islam.

Maybe we can get enough people together to have a pork BBQ and counter-protest.

Reactions: 3 people
Ah...EASY there "Hack ol' boy. Do NOT get carried away, without knowing ALL the Facts about the ...Boys-from-ROME.

(I'm married to a moderate to major devout Catholic F Y I.)

While it's true of the 'Charity' of the catholic church,...The Bottom line(and the bottom line IS ALWAYS the "Bottom Line") is THIS little Unresolved 'BIT.

http://www.doctrineofdiscovery.org

Rome has been given AMPLE opportunity to refudiate this, and the damaging PAPAL BULLS that were issued by various Popes. (The MOST damaging being "Inter Caetera") ! (But you KNEW that..right......'Hack) ??

This new Pope...(so far) hasn't 'touched this,....the Old NAZI wouldn't refudiate it, and sadly....Pope John Paul I I didn't deal with it)

PS,
I LOVED PJP I I.........'Big Time ! !
So Archie Bunker of Na' Hamshire is married to a Editt the church lady, which makes Archie the potty mouthed authority on all things Catholic. Got it. Thats gotta be a scene right out of All in the Family. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iRFv-QBft0

Maybe Editt could help you get to church or a confession sometime and off this web site during your remaining retirement years, and afterward possibly assist you to draft a coherent post that doesn't look a three year old wrote it, or one that needs his mouth washed out. I wish they made computers without CAPS and !!!!!! for libtard clowns like yourself.

Lean Backward, and slap the Meat Head for me.

Reactions: 2 people
I think an aviation board is appropriate since airlines are a target of radical Islam.

Maybe we can get enough people together to have a pork BBQ and counter-protest.
The world's largest pig roast right on Times Square, I like it.