The Most Sickening Obama Ad.............To Date !

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
Now the Obama peeps are trying to blame Romney for this woman's death!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Nj70XqOxptU[youtube]

They will stoop to any level, to keep peoples mind's off Barrack's failed policies and the unemployment rate in the U.S.

Again, this, along with most of Barrack's other attack ad's have been proven false!

"Top Obama campaign officials have refused to disavow a controversial and misleading TV ad by the pro-Obama super PAC, Priorities USA Action, that suggests Mitt Romney had a role in a woman’s death."

"Various fact-checkers has since pointed out that Soptic’s wife did not die until 2006, five years after GST Steel closed, and that she had health insurance coverage through her own employer for part of that time. It’s also unclear whether having insurance coverage through GST Steel would have meant better prevention or detection of the cancer that ultimately killed her."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/08/obama-camp-won%E2%80%99t-disavow-ad-tying-romney-to-womans-cancer-death/

If Barrack, his posse and the rest of you Marxist want to hold Romney acoountable for this womans sad fate, then I believe Barrack and Eric Holder should be held accountable for the murder of Brian Terry !

That's his second ad for Obama in the same shirt.
Is this guy a professional victim?
Even CNN was down on this and showed the facts.

The “Mitt killed my wife!” ad isn’t about truth. Bill Burton & co did enough research to find Mr. Joe Soptic. They did enough research to craft an ad from the man’s sad story. They did enough research to know that Mrs. Soptic died seven years after Romney left Bain, they know that Bain tried to save GST, and they know that an Obama bundler was the person who ultimately shut GST down. They did the research, they brought the ad forward, and they know more than any of the fact-checkers know, that the ad is a lie.
And they don’t care.
The ad is out there. The uninformed are seeing it in their facebook feeds, twinned up with the latest from MoveOn or whichever smear group is running in parallel today. People will see the ad, and most of them will not see the CNN, PolitiFact or Washington Post fact-checks that declare the ad a total fraud. Out in the wild, the ad is intended do its job of toxifying Romney just enough to peel off a few of his voters and ramp up hate for him among Obama’s voters. That’s the point of the ad, not to tell anything that’s true, but just to stir the pot, sully Romney and depress his potential vote.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/08/08/why-team-obama-ran-with-the-dishonest-mitt-killed-my-wife-ad/

You don't really think he's going to take the time to look something up for himself, do you Dell ?

Did not look at the ad as I do not look at any of the political ads but I am guessing since it is a super-pac ad you can put part of the blame on the SCOTUS for Citizens United. Elections are about buying the seat in question and who has the most money to pay for it in most cases.

Reactions: 2 people
Why is a staunch Log Cabin Republican such as yourself looking up Obama ads online?
Don't have to, Priorities USA commercial every 12 minutes
Did not look at the ad as I do not look at any of the political ads but I am guessing since it is a super-pac ad you can put part of the blame on the SCOTUS for Citizens United. Elections are about buying the seat in question and who has the most money to pay for it in most cases.
Citizens United benefited the Democrats in Wisconsin (Scoot Walker Recall Fail) far more than Walker.

Right. No other politicans benifited from unlimited and untraced prive funds to Super PAC's. Psssstttttt. We are talking about the presidential election. Just wanted to let you know so you can catch up.

OH wait, was this one of those tmes you were joking? Can tell.

Reactions: 3 people

Right. No other politicans benifited from unlimited and untraced prive funds to Super PAC's. Psssstttttt. We are talking about the presidential election. Just wanted to let you know so you can catch up.

OH wait, was this one of those tmes you were joking? Can tell.
No, I'm seriously sure you were talking about Citizens United and elections . . .

Latest posts