The New Plane=livery

They are in the Oct schedule flying out of CLT to PNS, IAH, ATL and a couple other cities. Their equipment code is listed as CRJ in RES. CRJ covers a couple different equipment types so it is tought to pick them out unless you look at the VIL in RES. They look to be configured to 86 all coach seating.

MarkMyWords said:
Nice attitdue :censored: . There are still over 28K employees with this airline that want to see it succeed. ...................

Why don't you worry about what is going on in your own company, and allow us to enjoy the few moments of excitement that come our way.
[post="289522"][/post]​

Personally, I want to see the HP/US merger succeed. I want to see Independance Air survive and prosper. Labor has been through enought. This industry is big enough for everyone to have a job. Those jobs however should be quality jobs paying a quality wage. Otherwise, why bother.

It seems that every airline in or near BK always repaints their aircraft. UAL is no exception. NWA just did it, UAL did it, so did TWA. Selling a pretty package to the consumer is much more important to management than substance. I also am glad to see the USAirways DeathBlue disappear, but it doesnt change what management has done to their employees, pay, the operation, and morale. (both AAA and UAL) Trump and PAA had beautiful airplanes right into BK. Looks good to work on, and be around, but still a Wolfe in sheeps clothes.

DENVER, CO

I just got this email from the HP opt-in from corp. communications

LIVERY UNVEILING NEXT TUESDAY
Next Tuesday, Aug. 23, all US Airways and AWA employees are welcome to join in the festivities happening in the following five cities to commemorate the unveiling of the new
US Airways livery:

PHL 7 a.m. Gate A17
PIT 9:30 a.m. Gate B33
CLT 12:30 p.m. Gate B4
LAS 3:45 p.m. Gate B17
PHX 6:30 p.m. Hangar

*All times are local times. For those of you who will be unable to attend, photos will be posted on www.awaCompass.com on event day.

I think you call the U version of compass "The Hub" maybe they will have pictures posted on that as well

:p
drifterreno said:
:up: :up: :up: I am pleased to tell you all that I will be on the plane from PHL to PIT to CLT to LAS and on to PHX on Tuesday!!! I am so excited I cried. Can't wait to see how it looks. All of my old friends come out and say HI!!! Yippie!!!
[post="289457"][/post]​
:p exactly whos rear did you suck up to ??? just kidding congrats grab some freebie stuff for me

Still disapointed if no smiley face on nose PSA was great (just dont paint the plane orange)

bulldog said:
:p
:p exactly whos rear did you suck up to ??? just kidding congrats grab some freebie stuff for me

Still disapointed if no smiley face on nose PSA was great (just dont paint the plane orange)
[post="289747"][/post]​
You are way too funny. Hey folks we can kid around at HP and still have the utmost respect for each other. Where did you get the idea of orange??? Oh yes, you're still thinking about missing those hot pants the fa's wore on PSA. Bet you had fun in those days. Hehehe

I was in Reno last week and drove by the HP res office. It's just around the corner from the former PSA/USAir res office that was closed. It's located in a nice business park area, not far from the airport. For those interested, it looks like it would be a very nice place to work.

drifterreno said:
:up: :up: :up: I am pleased to tell you all that I will be on the plane from PHL to PIT to CLT to LAS and on to PHX on Tuesday!!! I am so excited I cried. Can't wait to see how it looks. All of my old friends come out and say HI!!! Yippie!!!
[post="289457"][/post]​

HEY!!! ME TOO!!! I just joined this forum when I read your post! I am an old Allegheny agent and will be wearing my 1970's vintage customer service unifrom. Red, white and blue plaid polyester pants and tie with a blue polyester jacket. Should be nice and HOT! LOL! cant wait to meet everyone! Come up to me and say HI!

Chris

BoeingBoy said:
"Late Monday night, a freshly painted Airbus A320 will emerge from a hangar at a tiny Louisiana airport and take off for Philadelphia."

Merger makeover

Jim
[post="290247"][/post]​

Any word yet on who will fly the new plane? And how the employees were chosen? I would think it would be a big honor for the pilots and f/a that are given the first flight for the new airline.

apofurlough said:
Any word yet on who will fly the new plane? And how the employees were chosen? I would think it would be a big honor for the pilots and f/a that are given the first flight for the new airline.
[post="290269"][/post]​

I'm pretty sure that Check Airman or the management types will be in the cockpit.

A320 Driver

Do you think the radome and a cowling panel will be swapped with an old one by the time it gets to Phoenix?

"You want to show the world you have a new and different airline," he said. "The last thing they want to do is buy the assets of US Airways and paint everything to look like the old US Airways. The old US Airways didn't work."

its funny, cause its true