The New TWU NegotiAAtions Website

TWU informer

Veteran
Nov 4, 2003
I just visited the new TWU negotiations website.

All I can say is what a FREAKIN joke.

Try giving us copies of the T/A'd Articles.

Try giving us copies of the "Comprehensive Economic Proposal"

For that matter, show us single proposal given to the company to date.

We will not blindly follow the TWU leaders off the cliff again. We need details.

For those that haven't had the pleasure of visiting this complete waste of bandwidth here is the link:

http://negotiaate.twu.org/neg08/TWU-AA_200...iations_08.html

I just visited the new TWU negotiations website.

All I can say is what a FREAKIN joke.

Try giving us copies of the T/A'd Articles.

Try giving us copies of the "Comprehensive Economic Proposal"

For that matter, show us single proposal given to the company to date.

We will not blindly follow the TWU leaders off the cliff again. We need details.

For those that haven't had the pleasure of visiting this complete waste of bandwidth here is the link:

http://negotiaate.twu.org/neg08/TWU-AA_200...iations_08.html

The first thing I looked for was a link to voice one's opinion - as is typical of any T(otally) W(orthless) U(nion) site, there is no such thing present. I believe Little Jimmy knows what he'd have posted in the way of comments.

I too would like to see what these people are throwing around the table and the responses they are getting, but, I have no guarantee that what I'd be told would be the truth, even though I am, and many others are also, supporting this farce of representation with a monthly dues extraction.

The first thing I looked for was a link to voice one's opinion - as is typical of any T(otally) W(orthless) U(nion) site, there is no such thing present. I believe Little Jimmy knows what he'd have posted in the way of comments.

I too would like to see what these people are throwing around the table and the responses they are getting, but, I have no guarantee that what I'd be told would be the truth, even though I am, and many others are also, supporting this farce of representation with a monthly dues extraction.

The postcard said "Stay Informed", "Dont listen to breakroom rumors or management whispers" but when you go to the website there is no real information. It says that they reached TAs on a bunch or articles but it doesnt even say if there were any changes, nevermind what they are. Then it explains that even though they have TAd those articles that "nothing is final until everything is final". How would we know?

The TWU is a Democratic Union that doesnt believe that you should not be able to choose your leaders ("Democracy is not the best way to pick leaders"-Jim Little quote)or even know what you are asking for. Just "keep your mouth shut, dont ask questions and when a vote comes up vote how we tell you to vote or else". Isnt TWU style Democracy grand?!

The address on the postcard they sent me was [email protected] which didn't open for me. So they spent alot of our money for a postcard with the wrong web address. :down:

Anything with a "@" (this syntax) in it is an email address, Mr. Amfaman. What else could we expect from them?

Signed up for the TA email information on Friday, April 11th. <_<
Nothing as of yet. :angry:
Guess I'm going back to the breakroom to listen to rumors and management whispers. :up:
Most the time it's more credible than the fog created by "my brothers" anyhow. :blink:
Local 567 website has information on which articules have been reached and which articules are at an impasse.
Doesn't show the Articule language presented to the company.
Just Articule numbers with X's or TA written beside it.

Latest posts