The next round of labor contracts

Interesting that the say WN needs to come up with new tricks to remain profitable in the market. Why doesn't Dougie start a focus city out of DFW? He seems to have ties, family, always nonreving there with his family, on my flight a few times. How can AA be the dominant force without competition for so long?? I bet DL is regretful for closing there hub there now!?

I've often pondered why US doesn't increase its presense in the DFW market. I read someplace that the combined US Airways already has the Number 2 market share out of DFW. Seems to me there are enough gates in US's hands that they could cherry pick some of the better performing routes and take some business from AA.

I think US would have to be careful with expanding DFW into a focus city as AA will defend its turf vigorously. The folks in DFW for US are good and experienced so it could work IMO. I think it's worth a try. Start slow and build.
We have a somewhat good presence in DFW. But why not expand more? Point to Point service? Maybe DFW-TUS, or LAX. DFW-MIA, FLL, wait. Am I giving Mgmt any GOOD ideas?? Sorry. How bout DFW-YVR?? :shock: A real good one, DFW-MCI. Sock it to AA, and give relief to TWA commuters!! HAla!! :p

We have a somewhat good presence in DFW. But why not expand more? Point to Point service? Maybe DFW-TUS, or LAX. DFW-MIA, FLL, wait. Am I giving Mgmt any GOOD ideas?? Sorry. How bout DFW-YVR?? :shock: A real good one, DFW-MCI. Sock it to AA, and give relief to TWA commuters!! HAla!! :p
Oh my gosh! "airline watcher" is reading this thread?! Will I be based off commission first..or not? Come to think of it, I will take my Anchorage trips next month, no thanks!! :lol: