The ol' BEAR is 'on the move again' ..smarter and More (AMTRAK) trained !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Can there be any More beautiful area than the vastly historic Hudson River valley of New York and  on over to the Berkshire area of Massachusetts ?
The Unmistaken..political " BLUE." is as colorful..as the gorgeous GREEN of an area as similiar as that of IRELAND.

A little small Amtrak station where leisure time will equal that of Working time, plus $30.00 an hour , Ample O/T and UNION Rules to boot !

A Very good place for an (getting older) BEAR !  (As a matter of fact, there are real BEARS all over this area) !

Life is (UNION) GOOD ! 

Bears trying to turn this into facebook. He could try twitter but the Punctuation would take up all of his 140 characters.

Reactions: 1 person
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Can there be any More beautiful area than the vastly historic Hudson River valley of New York and  on over to the Berkshire area of Massachusetts ?
The Unmistaken..political " BLUE." is as colorful..as the gorgeous GREEN of an area as similiar as that of IRELAND.

A little small Amtrak station where leisure time will equal that of Working time, plus $30.00 an hour , Ample O/T and UNION Rules to boot !

A Very good place for an (getting older) BEAR !  (As a matter of fact, there are real BEARS all over this area) !

Life is (UNION) GOOD ! 
Your over paid by about 30 bucks an hour!

Reactions: 1 person
Ah, yes the RICH I-87 corridor that is the "good" side of NY. I'm surprised at you Bear. New Hampshire is one of the best NE states to retire and you're going to go piss off another state.

PS. most of that side is red in NYS, but the I-90 BLUE balls are stupid enough to pay their taxes.

delldude said:

He heard 'hash tag' and is looking for potato's and eggs.
Ahhh..." dell just bein' dell ".
I SWEAR by our CREATOR Above dell,.............please NEVER stop being yourself.  I luv ya BRO.     (And I mean that as  SERIOUS as the FATAL HEART ATTACK i wish for DIRTY DICK Cheney.that I hoped would be yesterday) !!

delldude said:
Rahm bounce you outa Chi-town Pal?
I been up the Hudson on the way to Laconia.....nice country.
Rip Van Winkle Toll Bridge

When we think of the gorgeous NY state / Hudson River valley...abutted by ALL the " B L U E "..(NJ - CT - MA - VT - and dell's PA, it's the Ultimate.

dell.  Went thru ERIE PA on I-90.  I gotta affinity for Erie, since GE builds our P-42 (Amtrak) locomotives there.  Ohio was OK, but RED state Indiana was an eye opener. I saw a lot of strange people there with Indiana plates, and a lot of the folks had NO..F'n .. TEETH  and Tea-Party bumper stickers !

When we think of the gorgeous NY state / Hudson River valley...abutted by ALL the " B L U E "..(NJ - CT - MA - VT - and dell's PA, it's the Ultimate.
The Hudson River Valley is RED for the most part.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

dell.  Went thru ERIE PA on I-90.  I gotta affinity for Erie, since GE builds our P-42 (Amtrak) locomotives there.  Ohio was OK, but RED state Indiana was an eye opener. I saw a lot of strange people there with Indiana plates, and a lot of the folks had NO..F'n .. TEETH  and Tea-Party bumper stickers !
Unlike you, the teethless tea partiers have a brain and pride in themselves without having to resort to the union collectivism mentality, BIGOT !

You ask me, I think he's delusional. Notice how you can't reason with him. I hate to admit it, but NH is one of the best states to retire. But look who you're talking to!

signals said:
You ask me, I think he's delusional. Notice how you can't reason with him. I hate to admit it, but NH is one of the best states to retire. But look who you're talking to!

There are serious regulars on 'here' that will say,................." The BEAR is very opinionated, BUT Not STUPID (Think 'southwindBAG), and you CAN reason with him".

As for NH signals,...YES your right. It IS a dynamite state, complete with  TOTAL Democrat's 'running the show'. (Governor/2-US Senators/2 US Congresswomen).
NOW HOW DID 'THAT' COME ABOUT Signals   ????
Or is that a Bigoted statement, like that D-BAG 'southwind would say ? 

Inquiring minds would like to know !

southwind said:
Unlike you, the teethless tea partiers have a brain and pride in themselves without having to resort to the union collectivism mentality, BIGOT !
A brain you say? Tell us more...

6a00e54f8c92a9883401347fd006f5970c-800wi.gif

english-language-tea-party-sign.jpeg

teabonics.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.